What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The IPL thread

TheParraboy

Staff member
Mike Hussey +ve with the ‘rona.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/austral...id-19-in-india-as-ipl-tournament-is-suspended

16x9_large

Australian cricketer Michael Hussey has reportedly tested positive for COVID-19 in India and is taking another test to see if his diagnosis is confirmed.

undertaker

Coach
I’m surprised he didn’t include CA in his spray.

Hopefully he gets sprayed with Glen 20 when he comes back.

He should be made to do quarantine in Nauru or Christmas Island just for that childish rant.

Instead, he's lapping it up in some nice hotel in the Maldives.

TheParraboy

Staff member
My team the Chennai Super Kings (Eels canary yellow colours) are in yet another final :sunglasses:

Play the winner of Delhi Capitals (Ponting coach) and Kolkata Knight Riders played Thurs morning 1am

Final on this Saturday 1am

Havent been watching religiously, but do try and watch when CSK are playing. Hazlewood plays for them as well..

Gaikwad has been brilliant for Chennai, expecting him to be a regular in Indias shorter form of the game in the coming years

For all the crap Dhoni gets (some of it rightly deserved) he still got it at times with the bat. His keeping for an older bloke is sublime

328547.6.jpg

TheParraboy

Staff member
IPL Final Tonight at 1am

Chennai Super Kings - going for their 4th title
v
Kolkata Knight Rider - going for their 3rd title

That semi final between DD and KKR was a cracker

Bazal

Post Whore
Just watching the Capitals v KKR highlights before heading to bed for the night.

Matt Hayden said that he was impressed by Shubman Gill because "despite scoring most of his runs in the V he's also played with a vertical bat."

I just wanted to mention that.