What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Irvine speaks

carcharias

Immortal
Can anyone please explain what Irvine has done wrong?

this is a simple question .

all I need is a simple answer.

I am only just a sharks fan.

tell me now.

roboshark

Coach
Well he made not have done anything wrong technically, but things sure seem to have gone south with our leadership structure of late

Carch, if he has done nothing wrong, what has he done right?

Just 1 or 2 things

We have lost 3 or 4 good people of late...surely not just a coincidence

fizman

Bench
Can anyone please explain what Irvine has done wrong?

this is a simple question .

all I need is a simple answer.

I am only just a sharks fan.

tell me now.

He has done nothing wrong Carch.
The fallout is that the Chairman wants to stay in the Shire and the CEO wanted to re-locate to the Central Coast.

Vossy

Bench
He has done nothing wrong Carch.
The fallout is that the Chairman wants to stay in the Shire and the CEO wanted to re-locate to the Central Coast.

bingo, and fisk has his mate going in to sledge the club for all the wrong reasons..

fisk and sticky need to be asked to leave immediately

Surely

Post Whore
So just so I have this right fisk and stuart wanted to destroy the club, is that right ?

millersnose

Post Whore
i am actually with carc here

i really cant see what irvine has done wrong

the clean way he has handled the deposing of ricky stuart is far better than previous debacles with coaches

though some posters here who have never been wrong about inside club goss are sarting to make me nervous about him

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Nice how Reece Williams and Johnny Mannah were referred to as "hangovers from deals and things done in the past"

Go Nulla

Bench
Did he mention Williams and Mannah specifically Frenzy, or was he referring to a waste of money like with Ben Ross who did nothing for $400K per year for 4 years and in particular 2009 ?

Did he mention Williams and Mannah specifically Frenzy, or was he referring to a waste of money like with Ben Ross who did nothing for $400K per year for 4 years and in particular 2009 ?

Hahahaha Ben Ross.

He cleaned us up.

FMD wish we could get that 1.6million back.

Inferno

Coach
Nice how Reece Williams and Johnny Mannah were referred to as "hangovers from deals and things done in the past"

That's a fairly ridiculous and intentionally misleading inference. I was under the impression he was talking about back ended deals.

Latest posts