What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is 2019 Penrith's last shot at glory?

Front-Rower

First Grade
Poor old Vic , take just one player from the Tigpies and it all goes to sh!t you really have no cred !

This comment makes no sense. Which player you talking about? Apart from Woods in 2011 none of the other so called big 4 played finals for us.

mongoose

Coach
Nah, I don't even think they are very good on paper. They don't have a hooker and Edwards sits somewhere between Dufty and Corey Thompson in the fullback ranks. They will probably beat my Raiders this weekend though, ugh.

Nealo 12

Bench
This comment makes no sense. Which player you talking about? Apart from Woods in 2011 none of the other so called big 4 played finals for us.

My point being , your club has lost first graders who have gone on to success eg Teddy , Ado Carr, etc etc and gone nowhere ....we on the other hand have moved on guys and are playing finals each year !

"Jimmy Wins" could play blinders in key matches and get them to the Grand Final against the Roosters.

However the problem there is that the Roosters have so much strike power with James Tedesco, Latrell Mitchell and Luke Keary that the Panthers may have no answer to them.

Jean Capdouze

Juniors
"Jimmy Wins" could play blinders in key matches and get them to the Grand Final against the Roosters.

However the problem there is that the Roosters have so much strike power with James Tedesco, Latrell Mitchell and Luke Keary that the Panthers may have no answer to them.
That’s absolutely correct in every way Albert, I’m of the opinion that the mighty super club led by Uncle Nick Politis & Super Coach Trent Robinson will take the Premiership against the Green Machine by 26 points.

Jimmy Wins will be heard of next year in the south of France, with the Catalans Dragons. Penrith will then regret the fact that they have no ready replacement for him, since the Roosters and Storm have pre-signed all the junior halves talent. That is why it is important for Penrith to have a crack in 2019.

Bloke

Juniors
Oh yeah the French how easily did they succumb to the NAZIS...
All jokes aside, if you lost a vast percentage of your manhood and saw enormous swathes of your country destroyed in WWI, just 22 years prior, you wouldn’t be so keen to fight again.

Front-Rower

First Grade
My point being , your club has lost first graders who have gone on to success eg Teddy , Ado Carr, etc etc and gone nowhere ....we on the other hand have moved on guys and are playing finals each year !

That’s what happens when you play with better key players