What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is 2023 the year?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I am very efficent, did my work today.

So I get to crap on.

1. William
You are great sweeoing into the backline, but I want you to ba fullback the last line of defence, yell at your teammates too.

2. Ronnie, stop being the mean girl, your play is enough, Gallen did it too, not required.

3. Jesse, you stupid, stop doing that,

4. Iro, shine, you will.

5. Katoa, Welcome back, we love you.

6. Nicho, be free and just do what you see.

7. Trindall, be tricky run the forwards

8. Toby, just be Toby

9. Blayke, he is the key, he really needs to be one the best every game.

10. Royce, Smash, he does.

11. Brtion, one of the worlds best.

12. hmmm. teig, Wade Sifa.. I go sifa.

13. Uele, man has skills use them.

Craigshark

First Grade
Trindall lol.. the same bloke that went for a field goal down by 2 a couple of weeks ago from 20 metres out. Then proceeded to miss the penalty goal which didn’t even look like going over. That’s alright but, move arguably our best player and dally m player of the year to accomodate him. Let the dolphins have him.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Yeah no chance you move Nicho, its just not happening.

Wish all you like but better wasting energy on other things imo.

It's Moylan/Nicho next year pending injuries.

Omnishark2

Juniors
Trindall lol.. the same bloke that went for a field goal down by 2 a couple of weeks ago from 20 metres out. Then proceeded to miss the penalty goal which didn’t even look like going over. That’s alright but, move arguably our best player and dally m player of the year to accomodate him. Let the dolphins have him.

Exactly ... Trindall's had enough chances, he cannot execute under pressure, his decision making is poor ... cut him loose

shaggs

Coach
I know stats don’t always tell the story, but thought it was interesting that there wasn’t a single shark in any of these prop stats.AAB44E36-C7C5-4C4C-BDC3-AD0E783336C2.jpeg1E87E757-7955-4EA2-9AE8-B44E8113EE65.jpeg

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Moylan is yard of pace off what he used to be.

Not sure why people think Tricky is no good. Each to thier own, Hynes is great leave him be free, what a stunning 5/8 he will be.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
T
Penrith barely feature as well, so take it whatever way
They will miss Api and Kikau, they come back to the field.

Hopefully Blayke stands up, we have a chance if he does.

I am putting money on the tigers to make the 8, just on Api, Kikau is different, needs inside to be good to shine.

These are the best two in thier positions without question in my eyes.

Quigs

Immortal
I don't know about the 23 GF but geeze I looking forward to the start of the season.

Stinking Stains, Hartley's of Brookvale will be like a food fights in a cesspool. Shit going everywhere.

I laughed where I read that 6 Stains young gun players from the lower grades have already jumped ship and gone over to Uncle Ricky in the ACT.