What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is anyone else rooting for...

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Jim tomsula lol

I am, the guy has been given a hard time, I would love for him to succeed as coach.

Blue collar type, when he talks he sounds like he was just promoted from a grounds keeper to head coach through a lucky lottery.

His interviews have been priceless so far, It's like he doesn't know where he is or what is job is ha

C'mon jimbo!!!!

shiznit

Coach
I heard Trent Dilfer comment on him this morning...

He called him Jimmy T.

He applauded the 49ers for making the decision to go with him and he thinks very highly of him.

He acknowledged the awkward interviews he's had but he said the guy will be a great HC if given the opportunity.

nick87

Coach
Im pulling for him, he is f**king great. Guy has no media training what so ever. I dont know if he can coach, but i reckon in 1950 he'd have been a great coach.

T.S Quint

Coach
I kind of have to root for him. Not much choice really.
He does seem to be the guy the players all wanted. Hope he goes really well.

It looks to me that the Niners are going with the 'cheap' options in their coaching saff though.