What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is B. Ryan the NEW M. Johns

eaglerock

Juniors
THREAD OF THE YEAR CANDIDATE...Jokes

But IMO, B Ryan could well be the new M Johns in regards to TV Personality.

I mean he's funny and can work a camera, as well as having multiple personalities...Should take a permanent post on the footy show when he retires from NRL...

Slammin

Juniors
Honestly I'm over all this crap both the footy shows give. Just give me Controversy Corner for one hour and I'll be happy.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I was/am a Johns fan, but am liking Beau a lot more than I think I did Matty

Bet ya the bloke he Kamate's every couple of weeks wouldn't agree though :lol:

Eels Dude

Coach
He was terrific in Beau Knows and his street interviews. Completely unfunny now they've thrown him into the audience getting him to play some character. I hope he's not the next Matty Johns, but sticks to being the first Beau.

Ulysseus

Bench
He hasn't had a f**k with a filthy scrut that was then not too picky about how many other c**ks went into her so I would say he has a long way to go to be Matty, hell, Beau hasn't had his reputation surried because previously mentioned s**tix decided she couldn't live with herself being a s**tix anymore then she tried to win all of Matty's internetz for a year except it backfired and more than 9000% of all people said "stfu and gtfo biatch".
Beau needs to do something like this, shizzwah.

There, I done it exactly like A Current Affair did it!
With about as much grace and style as two drugos having a knife fight in a urinal.

Ryan is going downhill.... Too much emphasis on the whole "doggiez" thing. It's funny once or twice, but you can't keep using the same joke over and over again

StormChaser

First Grade
He hasn't had a f**k with a filthy scrut that was then not too picky about how many other c**ks went into her so I would say he has a long way to go to be Matty, hell, Beau hasn't had his reputation surried because previously mentioned s**tix decided she couldn't live with herself being a s**tix anymore then she tried to win all of Matty's internetz for a year except it backfired and more than 9000% of all people said "stfu and gtfo biatch".
Beau needs to do something like this, shizzwah.

There, I done it exactly like A Current Affair did it!
With about as much grace and style as two drugos having a knife fight in a urinal.

You are a vile, subhuman, failatlife! How on earth do you even muster the brain power to breathe let alone hit submit on a forum post?

As for the topic, I don't think Beau has the same comedic timing as Matty, nor the intellect to keep the jokes fresh, but he's doing ok and will probably only get better as his confidence grows.

Ulysseus

Bench
You are a vile, subhuman, failatlife! How on earth do you even muster the brain power to breathe let alone hit submit on a forum post?

trust you to side with the s**tix.

Sperm%20Dumpster.jpg

Ulysseus

Bench
Ryan is going downhill.... Too much emphasis on the whole "doggiez" thing. It's funny once or twice, but you can't keep using the same joke over and over again

It worked for Ray J.Johnson.
And that other bitch, I forget her name, Judith Lucy or some sh*t, she just used to say "really" and string it out for a long time, nothing else that funny though.

To be fair to Matty Johns when first came on with Reg Reagan and Trent the Flight Steward he was much funnier than Beau Ryan... Ryan is running out of material fast (obviously Johns did to)

They need to get some proper comedians involved on the panel, like the way Dave Hughes & Peter Heliar do AFL shows. Someone like Ahn Do from Johns' show but a person who's actually funny

Loudstrat

Coach
If only Peter Jackson was still with us. A funny man without needing to act like a complete twat to get a laugh.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I rate Ryan a real genuine natural talent, he's persona infront of a camera is rare amongst footballers..

Guru Junior is another with enormous talent.

Latest posts