What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Ben Hunt the most overrated player of all time?

THE CHAMP

First Grade
the moment johns was called the greatest ever.
made him over rated
pretty good player though

JJ

Immortal
Give Hunt a couple more years in the role and the only halves that will be able to match it with him are Cherry Evans on his best day and Cronk. JT will probably be retired by then.

What about our Golden Boot winner? :BDH:

Bit harsh on Foran, Widdop and A Reynolds imo

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
What about our Golden Boot winner? :BDH:

Bit harsh on Foran, Widdop and A Reynolds imo

I'll give you Reynolds, his importance to Souffs has been made crystal clear, but Widdop and Foran aren't as good as Hunt. They're good players yes, but Hunt is a superstar in the making waiting to take his game to another level.

Von Neumann

Juniors
This thread exists because of some insufferable hater sinking his blunt teeth into Hunt.

You be the prey, boy, aw ye, you be the prey...

------

Well that was weird. It was like I channeled a B grade horror flick. But still, Hunt is class.

You wish you had Hunt in your team..

Juju

Juniors
I'll give you Reynolds, his importance to Souffs has been made crystal clear, but Widdop and Foran aren't as good as Hunt. They're good players yes, but Hunt is a superstar in the making waiting to take his game to another level.
:lol:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
If Donkeys fans wanted to swap him for our No.7, I would.

I wouldn't. Would take Hunt and move SJ to five eight, but no chance I'd swap.

Hunt is a strong defender for a half and has a great running game/dummy that defenders continue to fall for.

Still needs work in some areas.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade

Another quality clanger courtesy of IBM. :lol:

Stranga

Juniors
Give Hunt a couple more years in the role and the only halves that will be able to match it with him are Cherry Evans on his best day and Cronk. JT will probably be retired by then.

Winning lotto numbers for next 30mil draw please.

:roll:

Stupid comments like this are why people are starting to say he's overrated.

Calm the f down.

Stranga

Juniors

Wish I had that tyrone face that they have on insidehoops, would be perfect response to this.

Latest posts