What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Cody Walker the most competitive player in the NRL?

ram raid

Bench
I think he's compete great at Origin level. There's not a lot of set plays in Origin because the players don't have leaned combinations. It really suits ad lib, competitive players such as Cody.

Life's Good

Coach
‘Competitive’ what a w*nk. The vast majority that make it to FG are competitive(Darius aside). It’s just the media looking to label people a certain way.

No different, IMO, to the media latching onto Billy Moore’s ‘QUEENSLANDER’. Once this happened QLD were the only ones who ‘got’ SOO & NSW were relegated to a team without passion.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Does “competitive” mean the same as “jerk”?

If so, then yes.

magpie_man

Juniors
I love him purely for the fact that he ruffled the feathers of the Dickensian street urchin with consumption and had him bleating about respeck.

Grapple

Bench
He's not the worst Walker in the game.

How good is Cook though? I would've made this thread about him being probably the smartest footy player in the comp. Love watching Souths play for some reason, real good footy with a bunch of guys that just go after it.... similar to my team every few weeks and/or full moon/stars aligning with the footy Gods.

Canard

Immortal
‘Competitive’ what a w*nk. The vast majority that make it to FG are competitive(Darius aside). It’s just the media looking to label people a certain way.

No different, IMO, to the media latching onto Billy Moore’s ‘QUEENSLANDER’. Once this happened QLD were the only ones who ‘got’ SOO & NSW were relegated to a team without passion.

Yes, pre- Billy Moore playing Qlders had no passion for Origin.

I'm also 15 years old

Cody Walker has been doing quite well in recent weeks. But he is not as good as Luke Keary.

Luke Keary is now the number one half in the NRL.

Last edited:

Latest posts