What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Gasnier out this weekend?

Dragons2005

Juniors
I just heard briefly on the local news that Gasnier is out again for this weekend is it true? and whats is wrong with him now?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well he has been named in the side.
Are you sure about the report? Where did you see/hear it?

Dragons2005

Juniors
Mate i heard it breifly on the Nine Local news. My missus actually called out to me said Gaz is out this weekend.
all i heard was Gasnier then her yelling out then (fit for there clash with the sea eagles this weekend) LOL i just hope i am wrong because we need him in the side badly. and i know his been named but he was also named last week.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol. Might have been he is "still aiming to be fit for this weekend."

That's torn it. Now I want closure on this anecdote. ;-)

Dragons2005

Juniors
Ok so the news report must have been Gaz was fit for the Sea Eagles game. seriously i shi myself when i only heard parts of it LOL.
Can you confirm he will play Lenny? i dont want it to be like last weekend get to the day or day before and there putting torrens or marteene in his spot :(

Lenny_2212

Juniors
Dragons2005 said:
Ok so the news report must have been Gaz was fit for the Sea Eagles game. seriously i shi myself when i only heard parts of it LOL.
Can you confirm he will play Lenny? i dont want it to be like last weekend get to the day or day before and there putting torrens or marteene in his spot :(

gasnier was going to play last weekend, but due to his past injury problems brown decided not to risk him. had he not played origin he would have played friday night. he is fit for this weekend.

no need to worry champ, we will have our champion crossing the white stripe :D

parra pete

Referee
He's out more than he's in. taking a good bit of your salary cap too I would imagine.Still if you are happy with that, good luck

Willow

Assistant Moderator
parra pete said:
He's out more than he's in.
Not so. He missed the first 4 games. Last round was the first game he has missed through injury since.

He has played 10 games for Saints plus 3 games for NSW. Realistically, that's 13 out of 18 rounds, and that's without taking the bye into account.

He's in more than he is out.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
You're not looking too bright there.
Merely setting you straight - you should check your facts.
Perhaps you're just intent on hi-jacking the thread.