What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Graham the slowest winger of all time??

I reckon my 10 year old sister could take him over 100m easy. On top of the crap speed that he has is that he can't tackle, back to prmier league for u buddy. Its amazing that our two most shitest players on the night Graham and Burt conspired top win the game for us. Graham took the intercept and Burt scores the try.

wittyz chick

Coach
Right so your telling me...he's had his leg smashed by one of the toughest props in the NRL, had nine operations to have it fixed, its his 2nd NRL match back and he's meant to fly like a bird.
He's just turned 20 leave him freaking alone. He's still a kid.

Newcastle already had players back there ok...look at tapes from last yr...didnt seem slow back then did he????NO

Yeah but a very slow kid, he was slow before he got injured as well. I think Graham will end up in the forwads in the future as he is too slow for an outside back.

fridge

i hope he can regain his speed.

i have no doubts ash of the old woulda sprinted to score easily. but u have to realise when u break something it's real hard to go back to 100%.

the thing i like about ash is that he knows how to play. he knew that was a certain try and rushed the line to intercept. he had the sense of mind to know he was to slow and kicked it. it's a lot of little things like that we're missing in our backline.

Stagger eel

Staff member
He is not fit!!

there must be better options out there than Ash he needs a good 6 odd matches in Premier league to get some confidence up.

wittyz chick

Coach
Forwards???????? :lol:
He'll be bashed outta the game...he's too small for a forward give him more time in first grade he will shine.

I don't know what your definition of slow is because Ash was not slow last year. Plus I think he's a better fullback then anything. Was great under the high ball pressure or no pressure last year. But Wade's got that spot so leave Graham on the wing or in the centres. He deserves a spot on the team!!!

MystikEel

Juniors
he was actually limping on his injured leg for a while in the 2nd half, if I remember rightly... but for his 2nd game back, he didn't do too bad!!

Misty Bee

First Grade
Fair call, Jess, although he was slow last night.

But that's not his fault that he was picked.

wittyz chick

Coach
I know but just a few more games in first grade he'll get fitter.
Please tell me WHAT has he done wrog for some people to criticise him?? (this is not directed at everyone just the people who were bagging him)

AlexTheEel

Juniors
Gotta remember he got injured late last year and missed 8 months inclusing the whole off season and more. I understand that he does also suffer from leg strain at times.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
We would not have won without his intercept, lets not be too hard on the lad.

Remmember Pat Richards took forever to get his game back, after a broken leg.

He still has to get his leg stregth back, he has shown plenty of pace in the past, and he will develop into a very good player for us.

Kornstar

Coach
I don't know why people can bag him, he was good last night, give him 5 more weeks and when he takes his next intercept, or makes a break he will not be caught.........he has plenty of talent for such a young kid.

I think he deserves alot more credit for someone who is back from a horrific injury and playing so well already!!!!

booeycollector

Juniors
YES...........my grandmother IS faster. If his leg is not right then he should be in D1 but if his picked in 1st grade well he is doing his best. Personally I dont rate him. Hopefully he changes my opinion before the seasons over.

ParraMatt

Bench
Jake, Your an Idiot. Or you have is negative comments for parra. Yes, I agree that Graham isn't the quickest winger, But FFS, That intercept won us the game, Without it. We would of walked with zilch instead of 2.

The Colonel

Immortal
One of your best JTS. He takes the intercept to turn the game and be he gets run down he's too slow. Come back and talk when your sister can play 80 minutes of football on his leg and then run him down over 100.

The kid made only our second line break of the game, runs the ball hard out of dummy half and is more an option than the bloke inside him.

Phillips

Referee
he will get his pace back.....just look at ryan cross, last yr Graham was using his pace to score plenty of tries and its just a matter of time before that happens again.....Todd Byrne is still slower #-o