What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Gus Gould the most overrated GM ever?

JamesRustle

First Grade
I have heard it is a case of late stage, untreated syphilis, that is causing mental issues.

flash

Juniors
Once signed a overrated coach so as overrated as whoever at Cronulla, Parramatta and Canberra did the same

retch

Juniors
He rebuilt the Panthers from the ground up and it was so good the Hook couldn't find the dressing room.

Well played Gus my man.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Most overrated GM? Perhaps not. In spite of their issues with Griffin, it's clear he's made Penrith a formidable club as opposed to the Canberra like mediocrity they had come to expect before him.

What he is though, is the single most arrogant GM going around. The merkin clearly adores the smell of his own farts and will move heaven and earth to make sure his image stays untarnished.

mxlegend99

Referee
Most overrated GM? Perhaps not. In spite of their issues with Griffin, it's clear he's made Penrith a formidable club as opposed to the Canberra like mediocrity they had come to expect before him.

What he is though, is the single most arrogant GM going around. The merkin clearly adores the smell of his own farts and will move heaven and earth to make sure his image stays untarnished.
Gus has this to say in return:
images (2).jpeg