What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is It Adam or Ben.

antonius

Coach
Funny little aside in yesterdays game. Steve Clarke apologised to doogs for continually calling him Ben (Adams younger brother, who plays for Manly) We all know how Clarke loves Manly but that's taking it a bit far, when he can't get young Ben out of his mind During a Knights/Dragons game, (two of his more unpopular teams.) Maybe it was just wishful thinking on his part and he thought he was at his beloved Brookie Oval. LOL.

Innconu

Juniors
Just to make it even worse for Doogs the Daily tele today put Ben down as scoring the first try yesterday instead of Adam. :lol:

knightsgal85

Juniors
Innconu said:
Just to make it even worse for Doogs the Daily tele today put Ben down as scoring the first try yesterday instead of Adam. :lol:

I noticed the exact same thing too :lol: What's doing :?: ;-)

Risa

Bench
We had sports ears yesterday and it was becoming quite annoying. We were all yelling out "ITS ADAM GET IT RIGHT". Lol then Clarke apologised and said he had been refereeing Manly about four thousand times.

Funny Stuff! :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
Having watched the game 3 times yesterday, every time i watched the game over i could hear Clarke virtually every ruck yelling out to MacDougall.....Sometimes it was Ben othertimes it was Adam. Steve Clarke started laughing about it at one point. He was like one of those school teachers that constantly calls you your brothers name.

I'd say Macdougall has been offside every ruck so far since he has returned, i am constantly amused by hearing it. At least they arent looking at the inside guys.

-GS.