What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it just me or are we going to lose ??????

verticalsmile

Juniors
With NZ playing well against Manly and almost winning the game in the final minutes i think we are going to lose.
Dylan Brown an Marata Niukore are 2 massive loses and there replacements in Waqa Blake and Jakob Arthur its not looking good at all.

parra pete

Referee
I have a funny feeling that a win, loss or a draw....are all possibilities.....!!!
It also depends on whether you are an optimist, pessimist or just a 'nervous nelly'.
Thing is -YOU CAN'T DO A THING ABOUT IT..so enjoy the ride

My TIP - Cover all bases, just in case!!!!, and whatever happens you can say "I told you so", and people will think you are the re-incarnation of Nostradamus...

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I have a funny feeling that a win, loss or a draw....are all possibilities.....!!!
It also depends on whether you are an optimist, pessimist or just a 'nervous nelly'.
Thing is -YOU CAN'T DO A THING ABOUT IT..so enjoy the ride

My TIP - Cover all bases, just in case!!!!, and whatever happens you can say "I told you so", and people will think you are the re-incarnation of Nostradamus...
Typical response from a Canberra fan.

eels_fan

First Grade
Lol.

they conceded 38 points.

We’ve only conceded 124 in 9 games.

If we defend the way we have all season, or even close to as well, we win comfortably

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
mmmm Putin semen....

latest

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
mmm magic round 2019 - Storm 64 - Parramatta 10- not so magic i suggest
The guy you are quoting is being sarcastic and poking fun at our shit Magic Round record. We know that we've been more HIV than Magic. Do you realise how dumb you look by not picking up on that and pointing out what we are all joking about as if it is some sort of new and interesting fact?

Have a good hard look at yourself Stalin!

The guy you are quoting is being sarcastic and poking fun at our shit Magic Round record. We know that we've been more HIV than Magic. Do you realise how dumb you look by not picking up on that and pointing out what we are all joking about as if it is some sort of new and interesting fact?

Have a good hard look at yourself Stalin!

small things amuse small minds i suppose