What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it just me or....

Has this week dragged out longer than most. All the write ups and stuff has me itching for sunday, next week COULD go very quick in the GF build up if we do to the storm what i think we are most certainly capable of.

Stagger eel

Staff member
the freaky thing is by 9:30pm tomorrow night there'll be 3 teams left in the comp and we'll be one of them.

start getting very nervous but more importantly enjoy the ride until 4pm sunday.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Wouldn't say the week has felt any slower then usual.

I'm actually glad we're playing the 2nd game (for the exact reason Eela said) although in saying that I do wish it was tomorrow night with Manly-Cowboys being on tonight

sportsmad

Juniors
i know, the anticipation is killing me.
last Friday i had a dream we were playing the Storm and leading comfortably at half time, this would've meant we beat the Bulldogs which we obviously have, so i'm just waiting for the next part to come true........

Latest posts