What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it Possible to Fall off the Ladder??

Mr. Shark

Juniors
5 in a row.

What has got me stumped is the way we are playing. The team seems to be trying...but nothing is happenning.

Is it a lack of fire and passion?

With 20 minutes to go, with the season seemingly on the line...what do we do? Nothing but solid, safe one-out predictable stuff.

Where is the desparation? Where were the set moves?

Sad to say...but the hguys seemed to try their guts out tonight. Just lacked same leadership and nous.

I thought Kimmorley played his heart out...didn't stop. Almost feel sorry for him.

All I can assume is the players are selected by the coach and then told how to play by the coach.

I can't blame the players. They will keep trying. Pity it may not be good enough. Sad that the coach and/or the club, perhaps, can't see it.

shark_girl

Juniors
Do you mean then told how to play by the captain. At half time you could see Kimmorley revving them up. I'm not a Kimmorley fan, infact I'm pretty much the total opposite, but I have to give it too him, he worked hard this match. I mean,he always done, but normally he over compensates, but tonight he had it together a bit more. The whole team did in the first half. Raper needs to pull his finger out and start coaching for 80 minutes, not just in the lead up. It can't all be left up to the captain.

Mr. Shark

Juniors
The problems are elsewhere.

Start with the man who , we're told, selects the team and devises the match plans.

Seems if something ain't working...we can't think of anything different.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Noddy in the team & no
Stevo.

feel the pain of not having a true big out there, while the knights had perry, smith, woolnough & davico.

Our coach is a f*cking dumbo.

Latest posts