What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it really at Meakin???

chileman

Coach
Looking at the draw and I'm still not sure whether to believe what is written and take chileboy down to Meakin 3pm Sunday.....is the Magpies game DEFINATELY at Meakin because last time it was scheduled there it ended up at Davies Park???

chileman

Coach
Speaking of Meakin Park they haven't played any games there this season and I was under the impression they weren't because the NSL Brisbane Strikers were going to use it as their home ground this season but now they have stated they are using Perry Park for their ground.....which leads me to ask the question....what will become of Meakin Park?

Sydney Carton

Juniors
Much better grounds than Davies Park.

Have been to games with plenty of atmosphere at Meakin including the last ever Logan game

chileman

Coach
I've yet to visit Davies Park although I can see it everyday on the other isde of the river as I drive along Coronation but I enjoyed my couple of visits to Meakin even if the swarms of bats flying over stunk us out :lol:

Butch

Juniors
Mate, Meakins on but not till Round 5, the Mighty Maggies are playing 7 Home games there this year and don't be suprised to see around 3000 at home game, the whole of Logan are behind them, Micheal Dobson to become a Meakin Park favourite this year, go the mighty Maggies. !!!!!!!!!!!!

Butch

Juniors
7 home games x 3000 = 21000.

Won't that be great, remember the season starts for us this saturday at Langlands Park. Souths Logan 3 Tigers 0, won't that be great.