What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it Rep time for Galea?

Snoop Shark

First Grade
It has got me stumped why Benny has missed out on City selection the last couple of years(i know he made it one year- just cant remember which one)! As a shark supporter i would do anything for this bloke to come sign with us and i think Galea is one of the best defenders in the game and should be pushing for a spot in the blues team not only city!

Is it just me cause i rate him so highly or do u supporters think he should be rewarded with a rep jersey?

brook

First Grade
I think he's more than worthy of a city/country jersey and would love to see him get a go this year.

I think theres still a few ahead for NSW though

He played for in the City Origin team back in 2001. He is without a doubt an awesome player and has every right to be there this year also. I believe he could even be fighting for a NSW jersey if the roos lose and he goes well for city if he is selected.

Young Elias

Juniors
Well said above.

If only was wasn't in the same generation as Menzies, Kennedy, Hindmarsh, Mason, O'Donnell, Timmins, Fitzgibbon etc. All more attractive (that doesn't mean good looking) second rower choices to the selectors.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Well im glad im not the only bloke who thinks this!

When i say this to my mates they think im on drugs!

bonner82

Juniors
i guess thats wat happens when you play for a struggling club for years he is an awesome player . Just watch his defence on carl webb ive never seen any1 dominate him he didnt wrestle with him like all the others he chopped his legs down hard . Ive no doubt if he was in top flight side couple of years back he would be there geez Crocker got there a couple of years back and only this year has he really showed wat he can do !

tiger_nick

Bench
BG is the most under rated player in the comp bar none. If rep teams were picked on form he would be in the Aussie 17 no risk. Can cover backrow, hooker or five eighth. Would be the perfect bench player for NSW

Latest posts