What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it Tim Smith's Time this weekend??

With Witt almost certain to be suspended for 2 weeks do we put thorman in or do we try and Give Young Tim Smith a shot???

Pazza

First Grade
I think we should, Thorman has had his shot.

From what i have heard Tim Smith is built like Fittler and Barrett. If so this would give the side a huge boost in defence.

Parraren

Bench
God I hope you're wrong Colonel :evil:

Maybe he'll throw Morris into 5/8th where he was killing it last year [-o< [-o< [-o<

6. Morris
7. Dykes
9. Hopkins

14. Tim Smith?

The Colonel

Immortal
I'd say it will be likely that we will see a return to the two locks program earlier in the year.

13. Hopkins/Widders/Mateo
6. Wagon

I have doubts whether they want to use Smith this early in the season. Later maybe but not yet. Its only his second (third coming up) game in PL.

Freak

Juniors
Is there any chance we may contest the throw charge.
I didn't think there was too much in it???

Pazza

First Grade
Good call Alex! If Mateo does play 5/8 i'd like to see Smith on the bench.

Look guys I rate Mateo very highly but he is not quick enough for 5/8. How about wagon to the 2nd row and Mateo at lock.

Y2Eel

First Grade
number 6 will either go to thorman or wagon to much of a risk game to throw smith in there...

i would like to see

6. dykes
7. smith

Y2Eel

First Grade
Jake the snake said:
Look guys I rate Mateo very highly but he is not quick enough for 5/8. How about wagon to the 2nd row and Mateo at lock.

mateo cant be quick if your grandma can run faster then ash 8)

Eelectrica

Referee
I like the idea of Wags to 2nd row and Mateo to lock. I also like the idea of Tim Smith to 7 and Dykes to 6.
I've not seen either Smith or Mateo play and really want to see what the fuss is about. =P~

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I just want to get a look at Smith, I dont care where he plays

Kornstar

Coach
I think Smith is one of those "if you're good enough, you're old enough players..........he is awesome, he has played 2 P/L matches and has scored 2 tries, i said it before and i'll say it again, he made Thorman look ordinary up in Newcastle, i thought he made Dykes look ordinary at Leichardt last week too.

Throw him in first grade against Manly and i think you will see him blow eveyone off the park!!!!

i would think one of two options...

1) morris to 5\8, hopkins to hooker
2) thorman to 5\8

Either would be fine for me but i would think option 2 is the way they would go...I guess we will find out tomorrow...

Misty Bee

First Grade
Two possible scenarios.

1) Thorman and Dykes in the halves, Wagon at lock to cover for a missing Hindy in defence.

2) Brian Smith spends many long days inside a nice white room at Cumberland Hospital.

I sincerely hope the former applies for everybodies sake!

Latest posts