What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Johns any chance of playing this year

He is walking unaided, as we've seen this week and is doing a lot of work with physios and the like.

He's an outside chance of playing in the finals, but the rumours around town are that he'd like to have a rep career swansong in the tri-nations. Not sure if they'll go with him if he's been out of footy so long.

Zoidberg

First Grade
I think Wayne Bennett (new Aussie coach) has said that if Johns is fit he will be picked for the tri-nations.
It'd be good if he was fit for the finals though. If we make em

chinorocks

Juniors
Our only chance in the finals, in that at best we will be coming from 7th or 8th spot, is if Joey comes back. If we we're higher up and had home finals, he wouldn't be AS important, but theres no way we could win the comp from 7th or 8th without him.

les norton

First Grade
He said in the paper that it's not gonna happen but then again these days i'm just gonna wait until i see it.

IanG

Coach
To be honest I hope he doesn't make any attempt to make a come back this season. This is why I say this:

It'll give him not only the rest of this season but also the entire off season to completly heal his knee and as such be as fresh as a daisy for next season.

He has gone on record as saying he wont be retiring from rep footy.