What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IS NEXT YEAR THE YEAR OF THE MIGHTY SHARKS???

Will the Sharks make the 8 next year

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• HELL YEA- NEXT YEAR WILL BE THE YEAR OF THE SHARKS

• Total voters

Sharks_fan

Juniors
This year was a very bad season for the sharks. The question is can they turn around next year? They have coming to the side Vagana, lomu and merritt in my opion i think nathan merritt will be very good for the sharks next year. He is a young player and has many years ahead of him. Vagana is also gonna be another key player in our team next year. He has scored about 20 tries this season and will probly boost the confidence of sum players in the side.

Rustay

Juniors
Yeah i think the Sharks can make the 8 next year. We just need to get off to a good start and get the confidence up. Top 4 might be beyond us, but top 8 definately. :D

***Please, please, pretty please.***

Houdini

First Grade
I voted for a top 8 finish as well.

We improved at the end of this season, and with more confidence and new signings, I think (hope) that we will have a better season in 04!

Go Sharks!

Havoc

Juniors
Hey all! I guess we are all moving here now that our official forum is on it's death bed!

Godwilling, we will go all the way next year. I don't think top 8 is unachievable with a decent start to the season!

Self confidence could be a bit low, but our new signings should boost that early into the season.

Lets put this year behind us and look forward to a great year in 2004!

wittyfan

Referee
I think if the team gets off to a good start next year they can make the eight. Looking at their squad for 2004, they really should. Vagana, Lomu and Merritt will get the team going again.

Latest posts