What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

_Johnsy

Referee
I think Sloppy seconds Kev has left Stick eating his dust.

Let go of their best young forward.

Hey you, you’re the 1/2 back for the year, next minute nah your gone. Hey Milf your the guy for us at 5/8, 2 minutes later nahh you’re not, reserve grade for you & you’re gone in 2022, ohhhhh wait a minute come back we love you now.

Back to the halfback, anyone here can play at 7, a whimpering cough from the corner of the team meeting, yep you’re in.

This is the bloke Brisbane think will bring back the glory days, dear oh dear.

Reflector

Juniors
I think Sloppy seconds Kev has left Stick eating his dust.

Let go of their best young forward.

Hey you, you’re the 1/2 back for the year, next minute nah your gone. Hey Milf your the guy for us at 5/8, 2 minutes later nahh you’re not, reserve grade for you & you’re gone in 2022, ohhhhh wait a minute come back we love you now.

Back to the halfback, anyone here can play at 7, a whimpering cough from the corner of the team meeting, yep you’re in.

This is the bloke Brisbane think will bring back the glory days, dear oh dear.

Who sings we've got Kev next year?
Who drinks piss-weak mid-strength beer?
We do
We do

Sphagnum

Coach
giphy.gif

Chippy73

Bench
I never get tired of the "I've got some blokes hurtin in the sheds back there" thing, cracks me up every time someone mentions it.

Wizardman

First Grade
I love Ricky.....deep down he is a great bloke and good for the game

BUT

him complaining about Benji's gamesmanship is one of the biggest pot calling the kettle black moments I have seen this year....easily. As if Ricky would not have milked that obstruction penalty the way Benji did.

SBD82

Coach
I love Ricky.....deep down he is a great bloke and good for the game

BUT

him complaining about Benji's gamesmanship is one of the biggest pot calling the kettle black moments I have seen this year....easily. As if Ricky would not have milked that obstruction penalty the way Benji did.
Stick would have made Benji’s attempts look even more amateurish than they were.

Canard

Immortal
That was a clinic of milking from Souths last night.

EVERY tackle there 120kg forwards would flop like there were shot by an AR-15 from close range.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I think Souths took the piss a bit in the ruck but im not steamed over it or anything.

Guler just had to take 3 steps forward the absolute plonker. This is a consistent issue with the side. We are not well drilled so to speak. So we have bad structures so things like Guler just standing in the defensive line giving Benji an easy milk (and Guler should not have been there) or CHN getting his timing slightly wrong on the last try that was called back.

I struggle to really blame many individual players at all when its so clear we play with no attacking structure at all.

Yeah there are players who obviously could be doing better. From last nights game for example I think CHN needs a boot straight up his arse for how bloody stupid he was (in what was a good game outside of his brain snaps)

But these are small things relative to our attacking structure and use of the bench.

Latest posts