What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

BadnMean

Juniors
Guess who's back...
back again...

Sticky's back.
Tell a friend.

I'll believe he's back when he gets the stones to run with the younger, more dynamic players when it isn't forced on him through injury. His tendency to return to the plodders no matter how well the younger guys go worries me (see Timoko).

There is heap of improvements to be made but definitely happy with that performance
CHN , Savage , Starling , Rapana all played exceptionally well
Will need that effort plus more to trouble parra next week

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Sticky heading to the sheds post game

HotMedicalGardensnake-size_restricted.gif

BunniesMan

Immortal
Ricky is back. For 20 years just as people count him out he always shows he has something left.

I am sensing a Raiders v Souths grand final. The battle of the green teams.

gerg

Juniors
Ricky is back. For 20 years just as people count him out he always shows he has something left.

I am sensing a Raiders v Souths grand final. The battle of the green teams.

What a mighty effort it would be. One team playing like complete busteds for 3/4 of the season vs a team which has had 50 put on them twice. I don't think either side needed your kiss of death tbh. This comp has been a two horse race from the start, with Manly, I mean Turbo being a smokey.