What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

Black Diamond

Juniors
Oh right, so you just wanted some random person to validate your opinion and you responded to them with a total non sequitur.

Sorry, I should have known. I'll do better next time.
Again, it was an opinion, part of the conversation. no validation required. Hope you are feeling more relaxed today Princess. Have a great day 👍

Pink Panther

Juniors
Most bad guys think they are the good guys. Who determines what is good and what is bad. It is all a perspective.

Dr Frankenstein rejected his creation... society creates hundreds of Ricky Stuarts daily, then asks...... " How did this happen?"

Pink Panther

Juniors
we don't know what motivates us, we just act.

Ricky Stuart acts before he thinks; his only thought is:-

all I care is me in this.

Bottom Line: Ricky Stuart doesn't like to be reminded of the world he lives in so he regularly masks himself with false imagery

this time it has cost him

BadnMean

Juniors
we don't know what motivates us, we just act.

Ricky Stuart acts before he thinks; his only thought is:-

all I care is me in this.

Bottom Line: Ricky Stuart doesn't like to be reminded of the world he lives in so he regularly masks himself with false imagery

this time it has cost him

Db4VKxyXkAE9tFt.jpg

Pink Panther

Juniors
Ricky STUART is disrespectful, disappointing and lacks social etiquette. I have watched his tirades for many years and I ultimately feel sorry for his family. What a goose. To attack a player based on history in junior league more than ten years ago is ridiculous. I would not be surprised if there is a legal case of defamation. The league needs to have (guts) and take this out of the game. It has brought ill repute to the NRL.

When Hudson Young eye- gouged warrior’s player Adam Pompey, Ricky Stuart LEAPT to his defense….

” Raiders coach Ricky Stuart admitted Young deserved a grading for stupidity, but criticised “unfair hysteria” in some commentary before the rookie fronts the judiciary.

“I’m just concerned about the kid’s welfare; the hysteria that has been raised through this is unfair,” said Stuart on Monday, adamant Young did not eye-gouge Pompey.

“There has been some childish comments about it. I’m really disappointed in some of the comments that have been aimed at Hudson because it might sound funny to you but he’s got a mother out there who is really in desperate need for her son – she’s very upset.

“Hudson is very upset. We’ve got to think about the person here as well.

Just concerned about the kid’s welfare eh Ricky???- He’s got a mother out there- eh Ricky?
So has Jaemon Salmon!….fairly good example of hypocrisy I’d say!

A prominent story in the NZ media currently:

National MP Sam Uffindell was a bully in his teenage years, and recently apologized to a fellow student he beat up at school. He's been widely condemned for it in 2022, and stood down from his role after further details of his past have come to light.

A bit of perspective for those who believe Ricky's grudge is crazy.

SBD82

Coach
Canberra can’t beat the Dragons with Sticky, but can beat the Dragons without Sticky.

Hope he continues to coach them for the next few decades.

Latest posts