What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is the game out?

Jus wonderin if the game is out? JJ seems to have got his, will i get my pre-ordered game as well. I was expectin it on th 13th

Warrington Wolves La La La

StHelens

Juniors
Probably not if you're in the UK because JJ is in New Zealand which is where the game was made.

Wigan Warrior

Juniors
E-mail alternative software.They may tell you the 12th,they may tell you the 19th or even next year!! The game is f*cked here in the UK.They could even tell you that the PS2 version will be out on the 12th but the X-Box and PC are delayed.How this can be ill never know when the PS2 was the last to be made.Maybe the X-Box truck driver broke down and the PS2 driver had a bigger engine in his truck? Any excuse is possible with Alternative.

Wigan Warrior

Juniors
Well gameplay can only say what they think.Alternative are the UK distributers and to be honest,they dont have a clue when it will be out.Ask them twice and you get a different answer.

umosay

Juniors
Stacey Jones Rugby League Out Now!
Posted by Big Gaz @ 1:59 p.m. NZDT

The Playstation 2 and Xbox versions of Stacey Jones Rugby League have released in some stores around New Zealand a full 2 days earlier than expected! The PC version will be out tomorrow according to the local distributors.

Gorillasanti

Juniors
Poo's... I just rang my local Dick Smiths (where I ordered and paid yesterday) and they don't have it in stock yet. He even went as far as to say (after I told him that some people had it), "Yeah there is a delay for us, but it shouldn't be far away". I hope its here by end of week!

Latest posts