What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IS THERE AN NRL DIRECTIVE TO TV BROADCASTERS RE REF DECISION

aussielegend77

Juniors
Im just curious does anybody else think there is some sort of conspiracy or nrl directive to the TV broadcasting stations not to pick up on referee mistakes, because they miss alot of errors that radio commentators pick up on. plus they never show replays of contentious decisions anymore like they used to. I think David Gallop nows the rules of rugby league are that ambiguous that they cant be enforced properly. how often do you hear the commentators say "thats a 50/50 call" or "that could easily have gone the other way". and the benefit of the doubt rules doesn't even exist but that is for another argument.

until next time

go the underachieving Dragons

Dragon

Coach
aussielegend77 said:
Im just curious does anybody else think there is some sort of conspiracy or nrl directive to the TV broadcasting stations not to pick up on referee mistakes, because they miss alot of errors that radio commentators pick up on. plus they never show replays of contentious decisions anymore like they used to. I think David Gallop nows the rules of rugby league are that ambiguous that they cant be enforced properly. how often do you hear the commentators say "thats a 50/50 call" or "that could easily have gone the other way". and the benefit of the doubt rules doesn't even exist but that is for another argument.

until next time

go the underachieving Dragons

I concur, welcome to the shi*hou........i mean forums

Latest posts