What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this website legit?

captainwarrior

Juniors
Hey sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but with spending more time at home at the moment was trying to find old games to watch. A couple of games here I want but not sure if this site is legit. Has anyone used it and if so is it all good?

http://www.myreplay.com.au/

Yes.

I've bought about 150 games off them.

They supply distributors like Beyond Home Entertainment for those sets you buy at JB etc.

Also supply clubs.

I mostly buy Souths games but there are some classics on there.

Just a heads up...pre 1990 some of the games are the truncated TV games from 7/10/9 or ABC. The production is also the best they can do.

I think post 2004 ish it's all digital quality. Not all games listed but email them. Many games not converted or on website yet.

captainwarrior

Juniors

Just a heads up...pre 1990 some of the games are the truncated TV games from 7/10/9 or ABC. The production is also the best they can do.

I think post 2004 ish it's all digital quality. Not all games listed but email them. Many games not converted or on website yet.
Oh sweet thanks for the heads up. Yeah wanted mostly Warriors games from 2002-03 but didn’t see many there. Worth emailing and seeing if they have them?

captainwarrior

Juniors
Thanks yeah I rugby league project quite a bit, great site. Been waiting for the games to come on TV for years but only show the same classics over and over again, before coming across this website today

horrie hastings

First Grade
Was hoping to find a St George vs Roosters game at Kogarah from 1982, Saints were in charge and leading 15-9 with 11 minutes to go then Easts charged back scoring 3 fries, One I remember vividly Craig Young made a bit of a break and passed the ball, Noel Cleal got between the pass and knocked the ball down and then turned around picked the ball up and ran 55 mtrs to score to put Easts in front 17-15, then right at the death Graham Wynn tried a chip over the top which Les Cleal charged down and scored to put the game out of reach, it was an exciting game to be at and would love to see it again.

Last edited:
Was hoping to find a St George vs Roosters game at Kogarah from 1982, Saints were in charge and leading 15-9 with 11 minutes to go then Easts charged back scoring 3 fries, One I remember vividly Craig Young made a bit of a break and passed the ball, Noel Cleal got between the pass and knocked the ball down and then turned around picked the ball up and ran 55 mtrs to score to put Easts in front 17-15, then right at the death Graham Wynn tried a chip over the top which Les Cleal charged down and scored to put the game out of reach, it was an exciting game to be at and would love to see it again.

If it was on TV they might have access to it.

horrie hastings

First Grade
If it was on TV they might have access to it.

It would have been, it was a Saturday afternoon game so it probably would have been on the ABC, I also think it may have been on 10 also but can’t remember if and when they had Saturday games, I know 9 did an hour edited version of games on Saturday back in 1983.

It’s funny the things I remember from that game, I was meeting a mate later in the evening and he was listening to game on the radio driving up from Wollongong and with about 12 minutes to go Easts got a penalty right in goal kicking range when they were trailing 9-15 but kicked for touch and took the tap , he said Frank Hyde was going on about what a foolish decision it was for Easts not to take the 2points on offer which would have put then under a converted try away but he suddenly shut up when Jeff Masterman crashed over from dummy half in that set of six to make it 14-15 and it was game on then, I actually thought at the ground myself they should have taken the shot at goal also but glad they didn’t in the end. My father had turned off the radio when Easts were trailing 9 -15 and couldn’t work out why I was so up beat when I got home, he didn’t believe me when I said they won.

It was a strange game , a very close first half where Saints led 5-2 at half time then early in the 2nd half Easts scored off a bomb, Ricky Walford scored it then Robert Stone came in with knees in the back of Walford and Easts got a 7pt try to go up 9-5 then it was a stale mate for a while then Saints blew it open to score 2 tries in 5 minutes to go up 15-9 with 15 mins left and Easts looked shot till they came storming back.

Last edited:

gitano

Juniors

Lol@souffs

Latest posts