What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Trent Barrett coming home?

possm

Coach
actually sounds OK, in fact too sensible , so cant happen
Craig Young has skinned many cats since retiring as a player. No doubt he has given this option a thought as well.

I fear another Mary saga if Dean Young is appointed head coach. I would much rather Flannagan or McGuire mainly because they have both one an NRL GF. If neither of these two men is available, I'd go for Potter.

I'm Hornby

Juniors
Cool. Valid point. Some may say obtuse because the discussion was obviously centred on NRL, not ESL, but you saw a loophole and exploited it.

The Warriors say hi. They are not doing cartwheels over Browny's tenure as coach, even though he won a comp with his third team, which was St Helens in the ESL, but failed with the Warriors, which was his third NRL team.

Better?
Ease up pal, was just a harmless jibe.

FlameThrower

Bench
We are bottom of the barrel - desperate times call for desperate measures. Barrett has been away from the Club long enough, and is a better assistant coach. I can’t see anyone knocking down our doors at the moment. So who else is there, Potter maybe? Nathan Brown has already stated he is done with coaching and only interested in pathways / development roles.

Dragon David

First Grade
You know what pisses me off? The club just takes forever to announce anything.

Don't you think that before Gentle and Head were told they are not wanted for next year that the club would have been doing their due diligence in signing up their replacements beforehand? So have they already signed up the replacements or are they dilly dallying as usual until the "better" assistants have been signed up and we are again left with the dregs?

What does it take for our club leaders to pull their fingers out from where Norman had his, and get a move on. Long and thin goes a long way in while short and thick does the trick.

We lack the tricks of the trade.

Latest posts