What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ISP On tv THIS Saturday

Bench
Field had a quite first half but second half he scored a couple of smart tries. His still looks small in statue

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Dragons have signed the young winger from St George SG ball names Jason Saab for 4 years. He is six foot five, nigerian father and fast. watch some of his highlights. He is the starting winger in the under 18s state of origin in Melbourne next week. I think two years 20's and then development as only 17. will play or at least train with 20's this year. I hope he makes the transition as he is very similar to Nene in height now just needs to fill out as he gets older.

He has the goods.
Let hope he can get all the good coaching he needs.
Snoopy Collins is a good coach

Como Connection

First Grade
It was decent.
But guys come on, North's are almost last in ISP.

This was 5 levels under first grade. I am afraid it was no predictor of anything.

The game looks completely slower and softer than first grade.
Correct, one out plays in 1,2,3, and mostly 4. Terrible I say.
Since I have returned from overseas, the last two games have been the same.
No flair, support or backline play.
Back to Spain for me.
Anyone need a another wife?
CC

ouryears

Bench
Back to Spain for me.
CC
Take her with you cc!

Life's Good

Coach
Back to Spain for me.
CC
No. But I wouldn’t say no to a nice Spanish mistress if you can bring one back.

Old Timer

Coach
The ISP game yesterday was extremely low quality.
Our team has no structure, discipline, game plan, set moves, co-ordination, motivation and in short they are a rabble and are reflective of the inept coaching they are receiving.
Some players also don't look nearly fit enough with Lawrie & Leilua carrying jelly rolls.
It appears that neither the 1st or reggies team have any idea how to set back rowers up as hole runners and they just employ the bash and barge techniques and in reggies they keep going for the tick plays with Field and I can assure you they will not stand up in 1st grade.
Fair to say that any young player with any real ability or prospects about them would do well to move on as they will learn nothing playing with this lot under current coaching methods.
JD would have a team of this quality looking like Ferraris and instead we have a mini moke and even that is heavily rusted out.
It is an absolute disgrace that this has been allowed to happen.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
The ISP game yesterday was extremely low quality.
Our team has no structure, discipline, game plan, set moves, co-ordination, motivation and in short they are a rabble and are reflective of the inept coaching they are receiving.
Some players also don't look nearly fit enough with Lawrie & Leilua carrying jelly rolls.
It appears that neither the 1st or reggies team have any idea how to set back rowers up as hole runners and they just employ the bash and barge techniques and in reggies they keep going for the tick plays with Field and I can assure you they will not stand up in 1st grade.
Fair to say that any young player with any real ability or prospects about them would do well to move on as they will learn nothing playing with this lot under current coaching methods.
JD would have a team of this quality looking like Ferraris and instead we have a mini moke and even that is heavily rusted out.
It is an absolute disgrace that this has been allowed to happen.

There was an interesting statement made by Head in his mid-season review. He said the NRL players train with the NRL squad and he trains the part-timers. So literally when they play they have 2 different sets of lets say loosely "skills". When Head gets them on game day they haven't even practiced as a team. No wonder we look so disorganized.
I totally agree that this should never be allowed to happen, but this is the Dragons!

There are some really good young players playing ISP. It's a shame they will move on to gain their opportunity elsewhere, while we pretend to play the faithful, the injured and the experienced journeymen.