What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ISP Rd 19 V Bulldogs

1. Tu'i LOLOHEA
2. Harrison O'TOOLE
3. Braden ROBSON
4. Leighton TALI
5. Watson HELETA
6. Tyson GAMBLE
7. Pita GODINET
8. Tim GRANT
9. Jacob LIDDLE
10. Oliver CLARK
11. Chrisr MCQUEEN
12. Robert ROCHOW
13. Patrice SIOLO

INT
14. Bayley SIRONEN
15. J. RATUVAKACEREIVALU
16. Cowen EPERE
18. Lucas PRICE
19. Sam MCINTYRE
20. Kurt ALDRIDGE

Tiger Woody

Juniors
How does Lucas Price always get picked?
Slips over last week 10 metres out then gets ragdolled back into the ingoal....
Maybe his hair got in his eyes so I will excuse him for the last time..lol

Vic Mackey

Referee
This team should go close to winning the comp, too bad none of them give a shit (Liddle excluded).

Edit Heleta and Robson always have a go too

Is Gamble signed for next year?

I'd put Tui to his best position of 5/8 and see how Gamble goes at centre and move Helata back to his best position. Or see how Gamble goes at 1.

Fullback or centre for Gamble, it gives the NRL squad options going forward with him.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Is Gamble signed for next year?

I'd put Tui to his best position of 5/8 and see how Gamble goes at centre and move Helata back to his best position. Or see how Gamble goes at 1.

Fullback or centre for Gamble, it gives the NRL squad options going forward with him.

Yes he signed a 2 year deal last year. Gamble’s strength is definitely his running so center or fullback make sense. I’m concerngoing d if we do though we don’t have a backup 5/8 for next year and let’s face it Reynolds will miss a shitload of games.

yeah I agree but I wouldn't be surprised if Mbye was used elsewhere if required in 1st grade and at least they could see how Gamble goes elsewhere.

As it is they have Thompson who can cover both wing & fullback, Mbye fullback, half and I'm sure he has played 9. So just thought it would be OK to see how Gamble goes at 1, 3 or 4.

Heleta should be the 1 though in ISP & Tu'i at 5/8

Tiger Ted

Bench
Yes he signed a 2 year deal last year. Gamble’s strength is definitely his running so center or fullback make sense. I’m concerngoing d if we do though we don’t have a backup 5/8 for next year and let’s face it Reynolds will miss a shitload of games.
Agree I’d also like to c Gamble in the centres coz I think this kid is very capable of competently owning one of the centre spots for us next season.Im hoping Cleary gives him a run there b4 seasons end.

tiger102

Juniors
Hi All,
I don't get to watch any lower grades games( as I live in Qld,) which players are worth keeping in ISP and are there anyone from Jersey Flegg worthy of a ran.

Thanks in advance.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Hi All,
I don't get to watch any lower grades games( as I live in Qld,) which players are worth keeping in ISP and are there anyone from Jersey Flegg worthy of a ran.

Thanks in advance.

Luke Garner is probably the best option.
Maybe Gamble next year as a centre.
But last week they had a 1st grade experienced pack and got thumped by Mounties..
So other than them NO.....

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Watching the ISP Cup and gee this West’s side is poor....
Dogs cutting them up the middle time and time again.
I can see why Grant,McQueen etc don’t get called up.
Add Rochow to the above...
Helena goes ok though.

Last edited:

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Lucas Price,McQueen and Bayley Sironen are all jokes.
Really feel sorry for Heleta......The only one who looks any good.

A couple of intercepts and back down the field they went, I thought the 2nd half would be ok after a rev up but no, the 2 former SOO players are and will be the former NRL players as well now.

Without the forwards laying any type of platform, I thought both Robson & Tali looked OK at times, just bad service by the 6 & 7 didn't help them.

Ratu & Epere had a go.

Missed Liddle and there goes another 80 minutes where he didn't get to play 80 minutes !!!

Tiger Woody

Juniors
The last 2 weeks we are being carved up thru the centre..
Dogs were running at will in the 2nd half.......