What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ISP Round 12 v Newtown

1. Watson Heleta
2. Lucas Price
3. Toni Tali
4. Kevin Naiqama
5. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak
6. Tyson Gamble
7. Pita Godinet
8. JJ Felise
9. Matt McIlwrick
10. Joseph Ratu
11. Sam McIntyre
12. Luke Garner (capt.)
13. Bayley Sironen

Interchange:
14. Patrice Siolo
15. Cowen Epere
16. Thomas Mikaele
18. Braden Robson

Tiger05

First Grade
No Aloiai & grant named?

I assume they are the two most likely to be called up and I also assume in place of Sue. I reckon Sue has been good though since coming into the team. He runs back hard. The problem is he is always getting HIA's.

Das Hassler

Bench
Gamble is still a long way from being an option for first grade....and wish he'd lose the Roosters haircut ...not a good look in a Wests side

Edit /add....to follow through with that impossible field goal attempt was just braindead

Last edited:
Gamble is still a long way from being an option for first grade
yep and on that performance I'd add Godinet as well.

How poor were the guys with 1st grade experience at the end of that game? Their experience was needed.

How dumb of the coach to bring McIlwrick back on, so late. But then he did go left on the 4th when he should have directed his troops to the middle for Gamble to take a better shot at field goal.

Das Hassler

Bench
Godinet is 30 year old depth but Gamble has been spoken about in first grade...he is a long ways off from being part of the future of the NRL side. He has some nice touches in ISP company but he'd drown in NRL at this stage of his career

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
Gamble is really good inconsistently. McIlwrick missed a crucial tackle that he should have made that evened the score. Godinet is in the same boat.

I thought Garner was great but he did go missing for large chunks of the game but I think that happens to edge players.

Das Hassler

Bench
Very impressed by Garner....don't know his age but he looks good. McQueen and Sue are where they should be

magpie4ever

First Grade
Shit, that was average. There seems to be very little 1st grade possibilities there - especially from the dudes who have played plenty of NRL this year.

Last edited:

Trollhammaren

Juniors
That was tough to watch. I'd say none of those guys should be seen in the NRL in the near future.

Garner looked good scoring a couple, but to be fair, the defense was so soft.

tiger102

Juniors
Maybe we should look at getting some better players. Players that are young and are capable of playing nrl. Dylan Smith is he ready to play ISP??