What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ISP Vs Papua New Guinea

Panfa

Juniors
I like the look of nick lui toso and jack hetherington we all knew kikau and akaoula go alright but those 2 blokes played really well as did kade ellis our future looks bright in the forwards hopefully matty moylan stays if not grab maloney for a yr or 2 ans groom jarome luai great footwork needs to bulk up a bit

maple_69

Bench
Forwards are just flush. Leota reminded what he can do, Kikau was rampant, Ellis, Lui Toso, Hetherington all strong.

I think the biggest gap in the depth of our squad is at centre. We have Whare/Blake. Then obviously Peachey as back up. If he gets frustrated and leaves, our next best option is Satini (if he resigns) or Jed who's a forward really. Would be keen to see us pick up one of Peter Mata'utia, Jonny Tuivasa-Sheck or Marion Seve.

Nealo 12

Bench
Had to laugh reading the spoilers thread so much butt hurt from raiders and roosters forum members , death riding our guys and then making excuses for the hunters .

Forwards are just flush. Leota reminded what he can do, Kikau was rampant, Ellis, Lui Toso, Hetherington all strong.

I think the biggest gap in the depth of our squad is at centre. We have Whare/Blake. Then obviously Peachey as back up. If he gets frustrated and leaves, our next best option is Satini (if he resigns) or Jed who's a forward really. Would be keen to see us pick up one of Peter Mata'utia, Jonny Tuivasa-Sheck or Marion Seve.

Agree on above about bench forwards Lui Toso & Hetherington impressing me off bench.

I think we do need a bit of back up in the centres for next year just in case a few injuries strike. If we had the space a backup centre\winger with a bit of fg experience would be handy.

Latest posts