What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Issaaako Agreez

Phantom, weren’t you a dragons fan?

We are all here to lend support to the NRL newest franchise, push it up to the starting line before the hordes arrive to sustain it independently.

I might get the cat an animal membership when they become are available.

It’s an enigmatic and nostalgic club, trying to re-impose 1980s values on the game.

Theres been some gambles that seem to have backfired but also some successes.

Theres good and bad in all clubs.

Some of the less successful decisions were an open cheque book to Clint and the dropping of the Redcliffe name.

The belief that Clint would attract a large number of representatives for relative unders was clearly mistaken. That’s all spin they fell for.

A resurgent Broncos isn’t helping. Their master stroke in luring Renno, that’s a game changer. They flew to Sydney for a personal meeting, cost them tens of thousands, but he’s battled hardened elite. Clint would have loved to have had him at the Dolphins.

The porpoise signings so far are two few and too modest. The hope players will have a falling out at existing clubs, relinquishes a fair degree of control. Co vid screwing everyone too.

On the plus side, massive sponsorship injections from profitable blue chips, some promising juniors. Logistical advantages.

So an interesting and at times, enthralling mix of challenges.

I’d give our struggling infant side a pass mark, but it’s still very precarious. The few months in baby’s nrl clubs life, the most vulnerable.

Plus I think some of the buddies contributing here are forum heavyweights, I love their stuff.
Positive and friendly.

No new club is going to get everything right. I’m having a lend of them at times, but underneath, I’m a well wisher.

Last edited: