What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It’s time to go ...

St_Bondi

Juniors
NORMAN
LAWRIE
MCCULLOGH
VAUGHAN
SIMS ...
And
GRIFFIN

We are the worst team in this competition. Boring, predictable, slow etc., etc. Why the f is Beale back playing in a first grade team? There must be a younger player in reserves who deserves a chance. We make every crap team look like a top four side. De Belin will add something but he will not save this team of crap.

jeffdragon

Bench
NORMAN
LAWRIE
MCCULLOGH
VAUGHAN
SIMS ...
And
GRIFFIN

We are the worst team in this competition. Boring, predictable, slow etc., etc. Why the f is Beale back playing in a first grade team? There must be a younger player in reserves who deserves a chance. We make every crap team look like a top four side. De Belin will add something but he will not save this team of crap.
They can all go and get fcked .
The whole club.

denis preston

First Grade
NORMAN
LAWRIE
MCCULLOGH
VAUGHAN
SIMS ...
And
GRIFFIN

We are the worst team in this competition. Boring, predictable, slow etc., etc. Why the f is Beale back playing in a first grade team? There must be a younger player in reserves who deserves a chance. We make every crap team look like a top four side. De Belin will add something but he will not save this team of crap.[/QUOTE
]
Obviously you are not from the school of "compose, think, analyse , wait AND then make a statement. Vaughan & Griffin you are kidding !!!

boardlumps62

Juniors
We cannot rely on our juniors to get us out of this shit. We might have some ball players but we need some solid forwards and backs. We are just getting rolled. We do have had our team on the bench and Sims might join them. Lastly Ramsey is not showing me anything at fullback so we get rid of Duff and then what!

rasaint

Juniors
Hi All, yes we were comfortably beaten tonight.

Even at full strength we are a mid to bottom half of comp team. The suspensions and injuries and continued stand down of JDB have knocked us for six. Even the feagai brothers ( I’m not particularly sold anyway) weren’t even able to play due to injury. That dragons team is severely depleted tonight. Tigers are not much chop and got plenty of soft late 6agains. They will get lapped by top sides.

1. Ben Hunt continues to play very well. If Williame didn’t have that chronic calf injury he would have been a good acquisition. Solid again tonight.
2. Cody does catch the high ball quite well. However, he is handled pretty well by NRL defence.Could stay on the wing as he is reasonably quick.
3. We are a team of slow pokes and that won’t change when Lomax returns. He has no dash. When overlaps are created we are not fast enough to outsprint the defence.
4. If we are not buying Paps, Teddy or Turbo keep Matt Dufty. He has 40 NRL tries and only turned 25. Has yet to complete 4 full years in NRL. Remember his tries are scored in a low profile club. I’m getting sick of Hook fast.
5. Sorry to be a wet blanket but the best sides sides bring through speed or recruit it. Storm JAC leaves and they get Superquick Broncos winger. Vunivalu left they recruit Remis Smith.
6. The team will be much more competitive in about a months time when better players return, including Dufty.
7. Our year was 2018 and the injury stick hit us hard. We would have gone close.

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
At the moment I am just desperately clinging to the idea that Hook and Co know what they are doing and will be removing the dead wood over the next year and a half. Hopefully they can conjure up better quality replacements than those let go, and it also means Hook needs to be extended to finish the job. Our talented youngsters need a bit of exposure this year to see if they have the goods to make it in first grade.

denis preston

First Grade
I thought we had the poorest squad I had seen for many years starting the season. I think i was somewhat surprised at how competitive we were when at full strength but it’s unsurprising we are struggling given the number of injuries/suspensions now.
Yes, we really need to be very active in the recruitment area , particularly for backrowers & a fullback.

slippery5

Juniors
We cannot rely on our juniors to get us out of this shit. We might have some ball players but we need some solid forwards and backs. We are just getting rolled. We do have had our team on the bench and Sims might join them. Lastly Ramsey is not showing me anything at fullback so we get rid of Duff and then what!
Well firstly, a fullback can't show you anything when the forwards aren't giving the backs something to go off. Penrith wingers ran more metres than our entire pack.

Latest posts