What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It is possible...

Preniers

Juniors
If we win all 3 games by big margins (Souths, Dragons and Storm)
Tigers lose all 3 (Brisbane, Cowboys and Knights)
Sharks lose 2 (Bye, Storm and Cowboys)
Canberra lose 2 (Roosters, Bye and Souths :x )
Eels lose at least one (Warriors, Penrith and Roosters)
WE MAKE THE EIGHT!

I know its unlikely but hey maybe we can pull it off, i belive all that can happen with the exclusion of the Canberra Souths game in Rd 26!

Briza

Juniors
It is very possible that the teams in front of us lose most if not all their games, weather Manly can win the next 3 is not probable, but very possible.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Briza said:
It is very possible that the teams in front of us lose most if not all their games, weather Manly can win the next 3 is not probable, but very possible.

Exactly..I think we CAN win them...whether or not the right team shows up is another question.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
If we win all 3 games by big margins
This alone has not been terribly easy for Manly this season, yet alone hoping all of the rest happens.

lodown

Juniors
Manly's Legend said:
If we win all 3 games by big margins (Souths, Dragons and Storm)
Tigers lose all 3 (Brisbane, Cowboys and Knights)
Sharks lose 2 (Bye, Storm and Cowboys)
Canberra lose 2 (Roosters, Bye and Souths :x )
Eels lose at least one (Warriors, Penrith and Roosters)
WE MAKE THE EIGHT!

I know its unlikely but hey maybe we can pull it off, i belive all that can happen with the exclusion of the Canberra Souths game in Rd 26!

:shock:

Tigers Lost
Canberra Lost

We won by a big margin

Still in with a chance :lol:

Preniers

Juniors
Yer but we need to gain 130 pts for and againt sgainst tigers in the next 2 weeks. Not gonna happen. :lol:

Wobbygong

First Grade
No you're just dreaming.

Even if you were to make it (which you won't), what's the point? You pea hearts would be smashed and out on your sorry arses after the first week of the semis.

Maybe Penrith could play you again lol :lol:

fish

Juniors
We will see that anyway if the Sharks make it so no great loss.

No you're just dreaming.

Even if you were to make it (which you won't), what's the point? You pea hearts would be smashed and out on your sorry arses after the first week of the semis.

Preniers

Juniors
No we may play Bulldogs, who we only just lost to by 2 pts when we played them at Telstra, which is where the game would be played.

t-ba

Post Whore
If we made the finals from here (Which won't happen), We would have had to have smashed the Dragons and the Storm to get there. In this crazy fantasyland, I wouldn't give a shit about who we played in the first week of the finals because we'd be on a rampage...

groggo

Juniors
Wobbygong said:
No you're just dreaming.

Maybe Penrith could play you again lol :lol:

you sound very bitter there :?:: :-({|= :^o

Preniers

Juniors
t-ba the hutt said:
If we made the finals from here (Which won't happen), We would have had to have smashed the Dragons and the Storm to get there. In this crazy fantasyland, I wouldn't give a sh*t about who we played in the first week of the finals because we'd be on a rampage...

Agreed, I don't think it will happen anyway!