What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It will take a mighty effort for the Maroons to win in 2018.

For once, QLD's best on the field(in a Blues jersey) isn't there to lend assistance and a few other snorfulers(cross between snore and awful) are no guarantee. Queensland will genuinely be the underdogs this year. Our side needs to stay solid to their winning ethos and tactics. There are current QLD Origin players who need to be redlined, mainly because of grossly erratic club form. A player might have a Origin pedigree but if that player's club form is currently red hot and ice cold it might be better to prioritise players with Origin pedigree and no lapse in form.

What is in QLD's favour is that they understand the winning process. If QLD work to their attacking structures and defensive integrity, I feel that QLD have what it takes to come to the contest and win.

Last edited:

Lambretta

First Grade
Anyone who gives NSW favouritism over QLD in Origin, regardless of who is playing in each side wants their heads read

QLD have shown time and again that they can match NSW even when NSW is filled with stars and QLD has a bunch of nobodies

QLD does not have a bunch of nobodies

QLD has Corey Norman, Daly Cherry-Evans, Ben Hunt, Anthony Milford, Ashley Taylor, Michael Morgan and Cameron Munster to pick from

Other than James Maloney, NSW has Aiden Sezer, Matt Moylan, Chad Townsend, Adam Reynolds, Luke Keary, Luke Brooks and Nathan Cleary.

I know which list I'd rather be choosing from

In the forwards QLD kicked our arse last year and that was before Andrew Fifita decided not to take part any more.

QLD has NSW covered in almost every department and absolutely hands down smashed to f**k in the ticker department.

Latest posts