What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's Christmas day........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
And a height of anticipation hits the air in the Missy Bee house as he's just about to open the present given to him by his parents. The parents proudly look on and can't wait to see the excited face of their little boy as he tear strips of the wrapping, the moment arises he holds it and stares at it the father nerviously asks his little man so son do you like it????....Missy looks up without emotion and says. this present is "mediocre" drops it and runs to his bedroom.

As he says why settle for mediocrity. ;-)

Misty Bee

First Grade
That's right, Eelevation. However, my parents never gave me anything mediocre.

And in your household, when Santa forgot to come, you were rapt, and you and HJ shared a bottle of metho beind your dad's shed, thankful that you didn't have any presents to put away when you room got messy.

Or maybe you were peeking up HJ's dress instead?

I had no need to go behind my dad's shed to drink bloody metho!

He was poppin me schooeys whenever I put my hand out! That's why he is such a legend!

PJ Marshal

Coach
i was just looking back in the archives and thought it was pretty dodgy and i just had to get it off my chest and put the stamp of L.A.M.E. on it

Rod Agrees......

Status
Not open for further replies.