What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its fair to say its unfair

hindy111

Post Whore
Just a note on something Pou may of missed. It is true he is slipping as my inteligence grows by the minute.
First up - We play Panthers first home game 40 degrees. Little possesion and run out of puff.
Our opponents then have been this -

Manly at Brookie first home game after golden point loss.2 days extra rest.
Sharks 0-2 Desperate not to be 0-3. 2 days extra rest
Tigers - Robbed in golden point by Brisbane. 1 day extra rest
Panthers - Played the Thursday we played the Monday -3 days extra rest
Raiders - Home game after first win week before and 1-4 (desperate)3 days extra rest

Manly this weekend will be the first team we play where we have extra rest. But they are also just as desperate to make up for a poor performance.

Eels to get first win.

hindy111

Post Whore
BA realy should be having a dig at the nrl and draw. I know i picked up on it but untill 0-6 I didnt think I would need to raise it....Imagine an extra 2 or 3 days rest before a game. If the sames happend to another team in first 6 rounds id be interested to know

hindy111

Post Whore
Look NRL is unprofessional. Teams get advantages like we did last year. Had a ripper draw. Played teams at great times to.

A lot of people like to make out tere are great teams and real bad ones. Lets be honest most teams are very close in levels. Little things make a difference

Why are their dicks from other clubs dropping in and delivering sub-par zingers?

Eels fans are perfectly capable of ripping Hindy111 a new backside.

Wasn't meant to be a zinger Gaz, bloke is nuinterpreting scheduling as a genuine reason as to why the Eels are struggling. Wouldn't have anything to do with your forwards not aiming up and getting rolled in the middle, your halves being under pressure and not keeping ten.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Wasn't meant to be a zinger Gaz, bloke is nuinterpreting scheduling as a genuine reason as to why the Eels are struggling. Wouldn't have anything to do with your forwards not aiming up and getting rolled in the middle, your halves being under pressure and not keeping ten.
Read some more posts on here and you'll realise that it has been discussed ad nauseum and it is a point that our esteemed OP has made at least 100 times this season.

Read some more posts on here and you'll realise that it has been discussed ad nauseum and it is a point that our esteemed OP has made at least 100 times this season.

Fair enough then, would have thought a thread like this wasn't necessary then.

Thought the OP was a conspiracy theorist.

hindy111

Post Whore
I feel like I brought up a good point.
No idea what you others are on about. And why do guys bother arguing with people from other team forums. Just block them and they dont exist. It takes 10 seconds and a few clicks of a button.

Dissapointed Pou or other Eel fans havent weighed in on this fact.