What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's merely Groundhog Day.

LazyDreamer

Bench
Meh. Before today we had to win three games in a row to win the comp. After today, that will not have changed. Better to lose now than a week out from the GF. Bring on the Broncos!

Allegra

Juniors
sucked in. im so happy. dragons went too much over the top last week.

i even wrote that u should settle down and think hard, and u guys didnt slow down..

goodbye dragons, u underestimated the eels.. and hence ur season is over..

SilentAssassin

Juniors

i even wrote that u should settle down and think hard, and u guys didnt slow down..

You have to be one of the biggest f***wits on the forum. How many Dragon fans came over to the eels section and bragged last week? Eels have a easier draw but you have no better chance at winning the grand final.

redandgreenduck

Juniors
You have to be one of the biggest f***wits on the forum. How many Dragon fans came over to the eels section and bragged last week? Eels have a easier draw but you have no better chance at winning the grand final.
If you have an easier draw I'm confident you have a better chance...I know your hurtin Assassin but you only got a week before the pain is over...bwahahahaha

Creaghfish

Juniors
RedandGreen Duck. You support souths. A joke of a team, shouldn't be in the comp and wont be once Rusty gets bored.

Allegra

Juniors

:) loserrrrrrrrrrrrr

cant even talk without being mean.

typifies a team who cant get it done when it counts..

Doug2234

First Grade
:) loserrrrrrrrrrrrr

cant even talk without being mean.

typifies a team who cant get it done when it counts..

there is no need for that. Considering u only joined the Forums 2 weeks ago asking were to go at Kogarah.

Yes we lost but I'm not sure how many Dragons boys slammed you last week. Appologies for those that did. I'm pretty sure there were some solid suggestions in your Parra Army creation forum last week from some of the guys.

All the best Parra. Good luck against the Titans next week. Shame it's your last week next week. :D

Avenger

Immortal
Meh. Before today we had to win three games in a row to win the comp. After today, that will not have changed. Better to lose now than a week out from the GF. Bring on the Broncos!

0,,6930273,00.jpg

Willow

Assistant Moderator
By winning 37-0? Should they have declared at half time?

Allegra said:
i even wrote that
Not in this forum.

Are you saying you're a fortune teller?

Allegra said:
u should settle down and think hard, and u guys didnt slow down..
That doesn't make a slither of sense.

Allegra said:
Uumm, no, we get to play next week.

Looks like you enjoy stepping away from reality when posting.

Or maybe you only post here when your team wins a game.

Ridders

Coach
Given that we won in 04' after losing in Wk 1, Dragons fans shouldn't get too dis-heartened. Personally i think the Bennett factor will get to Henjak and he will simply be out-classed. Dragons to advance.

saint_girl

Juniors
Head up boys. Our season isn't over. I believe Storm were in the same position last year and came through to win the big one.

BTW - It was good to see and hear the good ol' tape player make the trip to Kogarah yesterday so the Parrafail fans new when to cheer.:sarcasm:

*Parra..clap, clap clap*:crazy:

Montgomery

Juniors
a big thank you to the parra fans who conducted themselves so well after leaving the ground,
yelling and carrying on in my street
my 3 year old can now yell f**k youuuuuuu dragonssssssss

credit to society you guys!

Allegra

Juniors
there is no need for that. Considering u only joined the Forums 2 weeks ago asking were to go at Kogarah.

Yes we lost but I'm not sure how many Dragons boys slammed you last week. Appologies for those that did. I'm pretty sure there were some solid suggestions in your Parra Army creation forum last week from some of the guys.

All the best Parra. Good luck against the Titans next week. Shame it's your last week next week. :D

sowwi guys. :(

too many drinks last night and I got carried away..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
groundhog-day-clock.jpg

They say we're young and we will choke
We won't find out until we grow

Well I don't know if all that's true
'Cause you got me, and baby I got you

Wayne
I got you Wayne
I got you Wayne

They say kogarah love won't pay the rent