What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its not the end of the world

gustarny

Juniors
But after last nights game i could see it.I cannot believe a club struggling like the sharks can beat us in both grades on both occasions this year.:crazy:

natheel

Coach
our toyota cup team r coming last so yeah no surprise of that loss but yeh sharks NRL team played bloody well

eel4life

Juniors
That reminds me of how we usually play against the Tigers, no matter how good they are going or how bad we are 90% of the time we are up for the game.

They are the team i hate playing because we always lose to them.

It is over now, so now focus on the next 2 weeks, 2 hard games and then the bye hopefully we can win both but the home game against melb is more important.

lingard

Coach
It`s not rocket science. Cronulla have the wood on us (which is a strange thing, but it happens often in football). And we are not quite the same team without Jarryd Hayne (which is no big deal - just consider Easts without Fittler; Newcastle without Johns; Broncos without Langer; etc, etc, etc.) We`ll beat St George next week. And we`ll make the Grand Final this year, too. So don`t worry about it.

belmoreeel

Juniors
It`s not rocket science. Cronulla have the wood on us (which is a strange thing, but it happens often in football). And we are not quite the same team without Jarryd Hayne (which is no big deal - just consider Easts without Fittler; Newcastle without Johns; Broncos without Langer; etc, etc, etc.) We`ll beat St George next week. And we`ll make the Grand Final this year, too. So don`t worry about it.
Phew thanks lingard i was getting worried now i can relax for the next 3 months