What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's official!!!

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
No, he's still there, lurking ... like a floater that won't flush or that fart you want to squeeze out but are too scared for fear of following through. Why didn't the f**king idiots just sack the prick

macnaz

Staff member
Fmd!!!! Why just have him lurking about . I hope he just decides to go elsewhere.

Magpies Forever

Juniors
Sorry guys just made another thread for the same thing.....

Guess this means the bugger stuck to the terms fo his contract and wanted full payout. Great and skillful negotiations Humphrey did back in 2011 wasnt it? What manner of idiot could agree to that clause? There is no incentive to sack an underperformer with that rider added.

moller

Juniors
FMD, even when they make the right decision they can't execute it properly.
This board/front office is an absolute farce.

philgood

Juniors
Its the board and NOT the CEO who decided to extend Sheen's contract last year. I mean what were they thinking!?

The WT board are the ones who have started this mess

It appears Sheens wanted his full entitlements with the pay out if sacked by WT,knowing they could not afford this, they have shifted him to some menial position without power or authority,hoping he then resigns cancelling the full pay out.Sheens however most likely will loiter for the next 2 years to collect the payout.

Fordy20

Juniors
Sorry guys just made another thread for the same thing.....

Guess this means the bugger stuck to the terms fo his contract and wanted full payout. Great and skillful negotiations Humphrey did back in 2011 wasnt it? What manner of idiot could agree to that clause? There is no incentive to sack an underperformer with that rider added.

Probably the manner of idiot that wanted to keep his job.

Need I remind you of the Longmuir debacle?

Make the coaches position redundant,

Offer Sheens redeployment at Head of Furniture at the Concord Training Centre,

Explain to Sheens that there are no redundancy packages,

Appoint Parish/Anderson/Walters to the new position of Manager (as per the English Premier League) make 2 or 3 changes to the Manager's PD and we should be right ;-)

Longmuir would be having a chuckle now,and rightly so,hopefully our board can learn from this mess they have created and this situation is never repeated again.

TYGA

Juniors
Are you all kidding or what? who would walkaway from a payout?
The indictment is we don't have the cash to pay it. No chance I would not take a redundancy regardless of my last years performance. The right call was made and we move on.

Once Dead

Bench
Are you all kidding or what? who would walkaway from a payout?
The indictment is we don't have the cash to pay it. No chance I would not take a redundancy regardless of my last years performance. The right call was made and we move on.

100% correct. You may not like the guy but you would all do the same in his position. It's not like he is getting any younger.

Sheens is not to blame for the situation with his contract,Humpty and his board are at fault for not placing KPI's on his performance as coach.Sure the last guy got punted that tried to hold Tim accountable. Sheens also played them with speculation about coaching Penrith and trumped them along the lines of suggesting he would walk away if WT didn't make the final 8.Humpty and his mob fell for it and now it's going to be costly mess for the club.Makes you wonder if Tim actually drew up his own contract !

Tigers Tale

Juniors
I am happy Sheens is gone as like most I have been calling for his sacking. I will say this however, the NRL team aside, our 18's, 20's and BRET have all done particularly well this year so our future looks rosy where young talent is concerned. I don't know how much of this is down to Sheens, people say he can spot talent so if he is responsible in any way for their progress I am prepared to acknowledge and thank him for this.

The future of our young talent might be good but the future of our NRL team, well that is another matter and I can thank him for that too.....

ramraider275

Juniors
You guys really need to review the board , they have handled this whole thing like amateurs.

How does the club sign back end contracts that they can't pay out on, and use the coach as the scape goat; We'll take him at the Warriors but again tigers board want us to foot the bill on what he's owed, we are smart with our finances not stupid...

Latest posts