What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's ok manly

Sometimes the cushions have some bias
Sometimes the science of the six pocket theory doesn't work
Sometimes it comes down to talent
You embarrassed yourselves and your tinpot club with the most inept display since St George in 1992. If Cameron Smith hadn't kicked like Tim Brasher on LSD it would have been a thousand. I'd have rather have finished where Penrith did than where Manly did
One of the comedy acts of the decade

Penance

Juniors
themanonthehill said:
You embarrassed yourselves and your tinpot club with the most inept display since St George in 1992. If Cameron Smith hadn't kicked like Tim Brasher on LSD it would have been a thousand. I'd have rather have finished where Penrith did than where Manly did
lol

planeteels

Juniors
Charlie

Is that word..

"CORRECT???

I was laughing hard last night... Manly Smashed and Lyon Missing In Action again... Couldn't have happened to anyone better :)

Wonder how long til Lyon runs away again... ?

CharlieF

Juniors
planeteels said:
Charlie

Is that word..

"CORRECT???

I was laughing hard last night... Manly Smashed and Lyon Missing In Action again... Couldn't have happened to anyone better :)

Wonder how long til Lyon runs away again... ?

Yeah, thats it.

Glenn

First Grade
Credit to Judas he did set up one of the Manly tries with his only linebreak of the year ;-), also helped Melbourne to one giving up the ball in one on one strip..so evens itself out.

The M.I.A list for Manly would be about 12 from the squad of 16.

planeteels

Juniors
Wonder if Lyon is looking to re-sign with St Helens.. he figures that it is the only way he'll ever win another Premiership :)...

He's a star... in a second rate competition such as UK Superleague ;)

CharlieF

Juniors
planeteels said:
Wonder if Lyon is looking to re-sign with St Helens.. he figures that it is the only way he'll ever win another Premiership :)...

He's a star... in a second rate competition such as UK Superleague ;)

So far three tries, plenty goals and 2 wins against the Eels for Lyon in less than a season.

CharlieF

Juniors
eelsta said:
And $500 thousand for his effort

If your fans keep being so generous to him like they were at Parra stadium this year, they will also pay his wages for beating them.:)

eelsta

Bench
CharlieF said:
If your fans keep being so generous to him like they were at Parra stadium this year, they will also pay his wages for beating them.:)

:lol:

innsaneink

Referee
Storm win Grand Final

30/09/2007
By Manly Sea Eagles

The Sea Eagles have been defeated by a relentless Storm. While the Sea Eagles started with bruising defence the Storm scored first and held the lead to the final whistle.
At half time the Sea Eagles were only down by a converted try but with 30 minutes still on the clock and Brett Stewart in the sheds, after being knocked out, the Storm began to pull apart the Sea Eagles defence.
The Sea Eagles struggled to find any field position throughout the match while the Storm spent large amounts of time within the Manly 30m. In the second half the Storm were just too strong and converted their possession into points.

Match Stats

Sea Eagles: Tries: Matai, Hicks. Goals: Orford 0/2.
Storm: Tries: Inglis 2, Quinn 2, Crocker, King, Newton. Goals: Smith 3/8.
Penalties: Sea Eagles 0 - 0 Storm
Errors: Sea Eagles 0 - 0 Storm

Preniers

Juniors
themanonthehill said:

Where was your team again last night. Oh thats right, they choked and conceded 14 points in 8 minutes to miss the 8.

DICKHEAD!

Hahah. Seen a your team win a comp arthurson didn't rort for you yet ?
Like I said i'd rather come last than embarrass myself like that in a GF
Totally inept, outclassed ... men against boys
Not since Brisbane smashed st george in 92 has there been such a gulf in class
I made a pact that if a team containing nuffies like Matai, Hicks, Robertson, Steve (right foot step right foot step right foot step) bell, williamson, lyon, whatmuff, king, bryant and the suntanned steve edmed ever won a comp then i'd watched my last game of rugby league.

Apparently in these bigger games you have to nominate which pocket you're aiming for etc. Still at least it was good for one of your tries on half time ... aim for the heavens and pray. A game plan only the true greats like hasler, ken shine or steve ghosn could have come up with

Thank you manly .. you have given the world a big chuckle

Go manly ... go henceforth now ... and embarrass yourselves

Shame you didn't have Keneally in the dressing rooms ... on my stroke unleash embarrassment

Manly have won as many comps as the Titans when rorting comps under arko's corrupt regime are not included

CharlieF

Juniors
themanonthehill said:
Hahah. Seen a your team win a comp arthurson didn't rort for you yet ?
Like I said i'd rather come last than embarrass myself like that in a GF
Totally inept, outclassed ... men against boys
Not since Brisbane smashed st george in 92 has there been such a gulf in class
I made a pact that if a team containing nuffies like Matai, Hicks, Robertson, Steve (right foot step right foot step right foot step) bell, williamson, lyon, whatmuff, king, bryant and the suntanned steve edmed ever won a comp then i'd watched my last game of rugby league.

Apparently in these bigger games you have to nominate which pocket you're aiming for etc. Still at least it was good for one of your tries on half time ... aim for the heavens and pray. A game plan only the true greats like hasler, ken shine or steve ghosn could have come up with

Thank you manly .. you have given the world a big chuckle

Go manly ... go henceforth now ... and embarrass yourselves

Shame you didn't have Keneally in the dressing rooms ... on my stroke unleash embarrassment

Manly have won as many comps as the Titans when rorting comps under arko's corrupt regime are not included

You are a f**kin c.

Latest posts