What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's on again. Election and AGM - Parramatta Leagues Club

Suitman

Post Whore
Here we go again everyone.

Received the notification email this afternoon.
Fire away.

Sack the lot of 'em.

Suity

Tony Bongo

Bench
Oh and the ones committed to keeping our home games at Parra Stadium and working with the Wanderers to get it upgraded.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I will be voting for the ones who put our fans first! ;-)

I'd rather vote for those who put our members first...

Speaking of leagues club, did anyone see the impressive museum just outside trophies bistro????

Well done to those involved

Stagger eel

Staff member
Which I turn look after our footy side... Which every leagues club does I might add

Delboy

First Grade
Thanks Suity, great way to stir up the masses.

When we see the candidates I guess we will know more, don't have a reason to vote anyone out as the leagues club is doing real well

Suitman

Post Whore
Thanks Suity, great way to stir up the masses.

When we see the candidates I guess we will know more, don't have a reason to vote anyone out as the leagues club is doing real well

And they sacked Kearney, so everyone should be happy.

You're welcome sir. :)

Anyhow's, it's that time again and it always gets opened for discussion.
BTW, the team for the Dogs game hasn't been announced yet.

Suity

Eels Dude

Coach
I spose that's why that Etu guy is back posting here on these forums again. At least this time there's footy going on so the politics doesn't dominate the board.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
They don't need a good leagues club, they have Russel and Holmes s Court.

So let me get this straight, are you saying that Russell and Holmes a Court have pokies, $7 steaks and $3 schooners at their house? That's f**king great. We need a rich famous guy like the mentalist to buy our club so we have access to something similar.