What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's on again. Election and AGM - Parramatta Leagues Club

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I think the wagon hitching is in reverse
The face of 3P were the ex footballers, not Roy, Mario, Lyn etc
Ummmmm my point was he was with 3P and hoping for a free ride, that never happened and he got dirty with them. Now he is promoting this mob. Wouldn't have took much to get him on side, Sad he is one of Parra's greats but it doesnt mean you can suck of the tit of the club your whole life. And it's not like in the back end of his career he wasn't on decent coin.

Last edited:

hindmarsh_1

Juniors
I was going to ask if anyone knew why Joe had fallen out of favour with the incumbents, and is not recommended on their how to vote that I received in the post today? The incumbents appear to have parachuted in a property developer by the name of Lombard who's bio doesn't really indicate anything about having been a Parra man... perhaps those criticising candidtates such as Issa for having history supporting other clubs should also examine this Lombard's allegiances too :cool:?

Good luck to Joe Saad, and despite not being on"a ticket" this time I hope he also gets the votes he deserves for having been part of the incumbents that have steered the club.... and that people don't just follow the glossy how to votes of any ticket like sheep, without thinking about the qualities of the candidates.

Well, it was definitely allowed pre-2009.... the current board then copped all sorts of flack on here during the electioneering, with apparent support for the defamatory approach. Why change the rules now ;-)?

Your wrong, i know lombard personally and he is very much a staunch eels supporter. If that makes u feel better

jimmy77au

Juniors
:lol: Oh oh!!

Don't you know Jimmy and Snake are watching this thread like a hawk???

Don't be surprised this will be posted over there wanting you banned lol.

Hiney - Hope your not suggesting I'm from the other site? Or are you referring to someone else?

I have been to nospam46 about 2-3 times in total - I cant stand the layout - let alone the crap thats written there - its almost as bad the eels FB Page....

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Hiney - Hope your not suggesting I'm from the other site? Or are you referring to someone else?

I have been to nospam46 about 2-3 times in total - I cant stand the layout - let alone the crap thats written there - its almost as bad the eels FB Page....
No not you mate, the idiot i'm referring to is a deadset plonker.

There are some quality people who post over there, but the site is ruined by a chosen few idiots who are not reined in by Phil. What happened to him is wrong but he only has him self to blame letting the inmates run wild.

Pricey86

Juniors
No not you mate, the idiot i'm referring to is a deadset plonker.

There are some quality people who post over there, but the site is ruined by a chosen few idiots who are not reined in by Phil. What happened to him is wrong but he only has him self to blame letting the inmates run wild.

What happened to him was the result of him running and questioning the board
Simple!
They have now set the tone for all future members to be suspended should they bag then.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What happened to him was the result of him running and questioning the board
Simple!
They have now set the tone for all future members to be suspended should they bag then.
17 posts and 15 in this thread, so glad you came on here to talk footy. Did you know there is a game on tomorrow night???

And what happened to Phil i don't agree with, but i have no doubt you have seen some of the Crap posted on there??? The new one is using Wiki as a source to slam people from 3P LOL.