What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its true: League owns the trademark \"Rugby World Cup\&

Razor

Coach
Mango said:
For Rugby it would be Super Twelve, Tri nations and Rugby World Cup. Rugby has murdered League in attendances and we are only part way through the RUGBY WORLD CUP. Surrender now and we will leave your testicles intact, :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted:

How come when it suits Rugby S12 is classed as a rep competition, but when it suits Rugby S12 suddenly becomes a club competition?

In-goal

Bench
The leagie called for top flight games from both codes. That would mean league games at State of origin and Test level. For Rugby it would be Super Twelve, Tri nations and Rugby World Cup. Rugby has murdered League in attendances and we are only part way through the RUGBY WORLD CUP. Surrender now and we will leave your testicles intact,

If youre not surportive of internatoinal League can you please leave this forum. I don't go to onion Forums telling them that this WC has curred my insomnia, so hy must you come here to tell us that were no hopers?

Mango

Juniors
Dim,

I am not being abusive, just putting forward a different point of view. League people are permitted to trot out any stupidity on the RUGBY section, surely my opinion is to be tolerated by fair minded people such as yourself...I assume you are fairminded. Your actions will prove if my trust is misplaced. :?

dimitri

First Grade
mango there is a line which you often travel across

please stay on the right side of it

Te Kaha

First Grade
dimitri said:
mango there is a line which you often travel across

please stay on the right side of it

Why does this statement remind me of a quote about a kettle and a pot and the colour black?

In-goal

Bench
I was posting my veiw as i don't go to Onion forums, the one on here is hardly Onion infact you would say thet it's almost there so RL fans can see what the other side looks at.

Latest posts