What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ivan Cleary named Coach of the Year.

Panther Pete

Juniors
Great to see him get the recognition, I couldn't imagine us being in this position without him in control of the team.

Doomednow

Bench
What a bloke.We have Gus to thank for having him in the first place but jeez from what I've read his attitude throughout the whole rebuilding phase had been exemplary. And now he's getting results. What more could we ask for from a coach?

maple_69

Bench
Can't believe we were throwing the kitchen sink at Tom Shines. Christ what a mess we would be in still.
We've definitely had a bit of luck on the big calls with Ivan coming instead of Tom and Soward instead of The Bubbler.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
How is that going?

How goes the rebuilding?

Jennings, Lewie and Flash hope the cap space was good, as they play finals....type who get you there.

How has that panned out?

Yay Ivan, seems the kiwis like him.

ammatt

Juniors
How is that going?

How goes the rebuilding?

Jennings, Lewie and Flash hope the cap space was good, as they play finals....type who get you there.

How has that panned out?

Well Mr Angry, in a few weeks when you and the rest of the Cronulla supporters are looking at an empty trophy cabinet again we will be admiring the 2 premiership trophies at Panthers.
These are the 2 trophies won with a team of local players, our local players. Not a team made up of rejects from other clubs.
Maybe if Cronulla invested some effort into developing their own players they might win a premiership too.
But guaranteed before Cronulla win a premiership, Penrith will have at least another 2
BTW, got any horse drugs for sale

mxlegend99

Referee
How is that going?

How goes the rebuilding?

How has that panned out?

Would be going great if we didnt have 3/4s of our team injured. not sure any team would win many/any games with 3/4s of the spine missing. Salary cap makes it impossible to compete with so many injuries

Nugget10

Juniors
Well Mr Angry, in a few weeks when you and the rest of the Cronulla supporters are looking at an empty trophy cabinet again we will be admiring the 2 premiership trophies at Panthers.
These are the 2 trophies won with a team of local players, our local players. Not a team made up of rejects from other clubs.
Maybe if Cronulla invested some effort into developing their own players they might win a premiership too.
But guaranteed before Cronulla win a premiership, Penrith will have at least another 2
BTW, got any horse drugs for sale

Hang on a minute. Our 03 team contained 7 local juniours by my count

Lewis
Rooney
Gower
Puletua (even though he's a kiwi I'm pretty sure he's still counted)
Waterhouse
Rodney
Swain

Correct me if I'm wrong

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Ah yes.... the pennies..we made the same mistake....got in Chris f**king Anderson....and the gnome...gave you Preston and Coach Lang next minute...pennies win.....while we are playing Jarryd Anderson...

Our Amco cup is shining...

We have Flanno ball and Super Robbo.

You have Ivan and well is it a 14 year plan?

mxlegend99

Referee
Just need one plan for 2016. Don't get injured.

Brandy said they would do a review. So hopefully they can pinpoint where our staff are inferior to the top clubs.

Nugget10

Juniors
Ah yes.... the pennies..we made the same mistake....got in Chris f**king Anderson....and the gnome...gave you Preston and Coach Lang next minute...pennies win.....while we are playing Jarryd Anderson...

Is that you Buzz?

TheFrog

Coach

The plan is going terrible, just like it did at the Sharks last year.

Next year we win everything. 2015 was just a blip.

Hang on a minute. Our 03 team contained 7 local juniours by my count

Lewis
Rooney
Gower
Puletua (even though he's a kiwi I'm pretty sure he's still counted)
Waterhouse
Rodney
Swain

Correct me if I'm wrong

You can add Rhys Wesser and Joel Clinton to that list.

Some may disagree about Wesser but he came through as a youngster through Penrith's junior system - much like Puletua

Panther Pete

Juniors

Perhaps you can let us know how your 48 year plan (and still counting) is going for your very first premiership? The Sharks are still well in contention this year so I wish you all the best for the semi's, perhaps 2015 it will finally happen.

mxlegend99

Referee
His shit team couldn't even beat the Sea Eagles. We did that twice with shit rosters. Ruined a top 4 finish for them.

Blade23

Juniors

Thanks for Martin and John Lang and Preston. Even Simmons and Donato who gave good service too.
Especially many thanks for giving us Tyrone Peachey for the prime of his career.
You can have Lewis, Graham and Gordon. But don't forget to thanks us for giving you Ben Pomeroy & Matt Wright.

Interesting the Sharks made the finals this year I guess it took about 3 months for the special medication :sarcasm: to kick in. After all you only played the half the year.

No one cares about Amco cups. When you have a premierships to count -oops you don't have any. The drought won't end this year either.:D

betcats

Referee
How is that going?

How goes the rebuilding?

How has that panned out?

The finals haven't even started and your mob is choking already.