What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've been waiting all season for this!

Misty Bee

First Grade
Well done Parramatta - and about bloody time!

Parramatta 74-4

Third highest score ever (since 1935)

Third biggest win ever (since 1935)

Jamie Lyon - 5 tries a club record (beats 4 held by Ray Price, Matt Peterson among others)

Why couldn't they play like that last week!

Does that mean that Dykes hit form?

half

Coach
if shane hayne didn't let the sharks stand offside for the last 20 minutes, we would've cracked 100

El Diablo

Post Whore
parrot said:
if shane hayne didn't let the sharks stand offside for the last 20 minutes, we would've cracked 100

Damn straight. He was doing the Sharkies favours when he was the guy that sent them off [-X

El Diablo

Post Whore
Misty Bee said:
Yeah, but how did WE play?

Well I'll only count the first half and that was pretty good. Hopefully Witt's not injured too bad.

Against 11 men in the second half with a ref who's lost the plot it's hard to judge how they played.

half

Coach
even with only 11 men, dykes refused to pass the ball to the backs

we played like a mid-table team, which i guess is what we pretty much are

SP

Bench
All i can say..... WOW

where did that come from, and what happened to witty?

millersnose

Post Whore
Misty Bee said:

maybe you need hayne reffing more of your games

or maybe you guys are attacking geniuses when up against 10 men

hey maybe you could ask the nrl if you can play 10 men every
week with hayne as ref

i recon with those conditions you guys have a good chance of making the top 8 in 2004

El Diablo

Post Whore
millersnose said:
Misty Bee said:

maybe you need hayne reffing more of your games

or maybe you guys are attacking geniuses when up against 10 men

hey maybe you could ask the nrl if you can play 10 men every
week with hayne as ref

i recon with those conditions you guys have a good chance of making the top 8 in 2004

When Parra were down to 10 men v Newcastle last year they didn't fold like a deck of cards and get thumped.

What's you're excuse for 24-4 halftime score when it was 13 on 13?

Misty Bee

First Grade
And what's your excuse for a thug-a-thon from Cronulla? What were Anderson's halftime instructions? "Look fellas, what we used to do at Canterbury under these circumstances was just go out and take their heads off. Put on a big stink, and abuse the ref. That outta do it!"

Lose by 70 points and you blame the ref!!!!!!

millersnose

Post Whore
i am sorry people

just a little upset yesterday

i withdraw my smartass comments

congrats on a game well played

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Perhaps the loss against the Storm was "the loss we had to have" to put a rocket up the boys on their charge into the finals.

And if that was the case, then the win against the Sharks was "the win we had to have" to get our for and against on the right side of zero, and to get the confidence in the combinations to take us into the last 2 rounds of the regular season.

slippery eel

Juniors
eels2win said:
Perhaps the loss against the Storm was "the loss we had to have" to put a rocket up the boys on their charge into the finals.

And if that was the case, then the win against the Sharks was "the win we had to have" to get our for and against on the right side of zero, and to get the confidence in the combinations to take us into the last 2 rounds of the regular season.

i still dont think we are capable of beating the top sides though.

Roosters - smashed us twice
Raiders - smashed us twice
Bulldogs - smashed us
Storm - smashed us

We have had injuries this year, but we still would of lost to those sides.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
all those sides beat us when nothing would go our way.
melbourne beat us last week because of the bye.
if we make the 8 where in there with as much hope as anyone else in the comp.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
slippery eel said:
eels2win said:

i still dont think we are capable of beating the top sides though.

Roosters - smashed us twice
Raiders - smashed us twice
Bulldogs - smashed us
Storm - smashed us

We have had injuries this year, but we still would of lost to those sides.

Im confident we could beat any side in the comp on our day......disregard past performances!!, Unfortunately we only play 2 more games this year!!

eels2win said:

It's a shame the ref didn't send Reece Williams off, you surely would have have got to 100. You've just played your grand final against 10 men. Congratulaions!

Clarkieel

Juniors
They were well in the lead at half time before anyone was sent off! The sharks dug there own grave!!

Latest posts