What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've forgotten why you guys LOL@50uff$...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RHCP

Bench
Russell Crowe bankrolling a feature fall featuring the fall and fall and fall and fall and kicking out...then return to the comp then fall then fall then fall of Souff Sinny. He's cast himself as Greg Inglis, beginning to look the part:

russellcrowe_758x800.jpg

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Russell Crowe bankrolling a feature fall featuring the fall and fall and fall and fall and kicking out...then return to the comp then fall then fall then fall of Souff Sinny. He's cast himself as Greg Inglis, beginning to look the part:

Oh my. If ever there was a reason not to do LOL@50uFF$, this is it...

Cliffhanger

Coach
I realised how much I really hated 50uff$ a few weeks ago when I was watching Gladiator. I'd seen the film before but that was the first time I watched it and I wanted Russell Crowe's character to lose and die.

dogslife

Coach
I realised how much I really hated 50uff$ a few weeks ago when I was watching Gladiator. I'd seen the film before but that was the first time I watched it and I wanted Russell Crowe's character to lose and die.

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the scum of the south, General of the redfern scourge, loyal servant to the true emperor, Paul Langmack. Father to a disappointed son, husband to a regretful wife, owner of a shitty team. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next

AuDragon

Juniors
I realised how much I dislike 50uff$ and how I passed it on, when me and my son were laughing our heads off and cheering the Warriors this arvo almost like we cheer the Broncos. :crazy:

If only Maloney had converted one more of the 9!! tries the Warriors scored, what could have been... LOL@50uff$

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the scum of the south, General of the redfern scourge, loyal servant to the true emperor, Paul Langmack. Father to a disappointed son, husband to a regretful wife, owner of a shitty team. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next

Haha love it!

Have a good lol@50uff$ at work today folks, I know I will!

2010Dragons

Bench
Finals a distant dream for us, says disappointed Lang
Michael Cowley
July 25, 2011

IT WAS in June 2006 at ANZ Stadium where LOL@50Uff$ were booed from the field after being belted 66-0 by the Warriors, the worst loss in the club's history. It was pretty awful for LOL@50Uff$ fans at the same venue yesterday, too, but there wasn't the same end-of-game reception, perhaps because many of their fans had left in disappointment well before the final siren.
After showing character and spirit eight days earlier when they beat the Roosters in golden point, there was much to anticipate for LOL@50Uff$ fans. Now there is pretty much just thoughts about who the new coach, Michael Maguire, might sign, and if next year will be the end of a 41-year drought.
''Really, the chances of us making the finals are long odds, that's the bottom line,'' coach John Lang said of his team, which stays put in 12th spot after the 32-point loss. ''We're still a mathematical chance of making it but we've got to win a lot of games of footy.
Advertisement: Story continues below
''My attitude doesn't change at all. I will be doing the best job I can.
''I didn't think we were that bad in the first half. In the end they got a stack of tries from kicks, got one from an intercept. I thought we got some really bad calls in that first half … but you know, that's by the by, in the end they were far too good for us.
''I thought we could still win the game at half-time [trailing 24-4] and we came back into the game in the second half, we got back to within 14, but we just didn't go on with it and they did.
''Really, it was pretty poor, that last 30 minutes. We just missed tackles, and you can't miss tackles like that and win games. Probably the last 15 minutes when they really knew they had it won, they are pretty hard to handle then. It was one of those days. They were the better side, clearly the better side, and I think a lot fell for them, and not a lot fell into place for us.''
LOL@50Uff$ have been cruelled by injuries this season and captain Michael Crocker was a late withdrawal yesterday but Lang refused to blame those factors.
''I thought we had a strong team out there and we had a team out there I thought could beat the Warriors today,'' he said. ''[In terms of what is wrong,] there's is no point in going: is it this? Is it that? I'm sure everybody will have their own opinion but all we can do is prepare the best we can and play the best we can and other people can make their judgments and make the decisions based on that.
''You know, you get belted sometimes when you play this game. People can say what they like. All you can do is do the best job you can and I'm not going to go home and whip myself. I know there is a good spirit among the boys. They will stick together and if in the end we're not good enough, so be it.''

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/finals-a-distant-dream-says-disappointed-lang-20110724-1hvbx.html#ixzz1T3umJvT8

Ozzy

First Grade
I think he expected me to be offended by it because I'm not a leso.

This thread is going a bit off topic.

Is it just me or does anybody else thing this hand on hips, looking disappointed thing looks a little rehearsed? They're more in sync in reacting to a loss then when they're playing.
784410-south-sydney-v-manly.jpg
:shock: Cliffy,

Don't you recognise line dancing lol@50uff$ style when yoou see it? :lol:

2010Dragons

Bench
If you shout Muzby loud enough and tap your heels together, twitch your nose, cross your fingers....hey presto Muzby will appear!!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Muzby has become a celebrity - quick someone give him a rabbletoh hat.

christ no..

we know what happens then..

oprah - failed PR trip to aus..
bon jovi - failed NRL anthem
christian bale - court over beating his family
tom cruise - the whole couch jumping thing
snoop dog - releases his worst ever song (with david guetta. i'm sorry, but snoop + dance = crap)
jobe watson - 25-life

any others who have fallen victim to the souffs curse that i've forgotten?

KiamaSaint

Coach
christ no..

we know what happens then..

oprah - failed PR trip to aus..
bon jovi - failed NRL anthem
christian bale - court over beating his family
tom cruise - the whole couch jumping thing
snoop dog - releases his worst ever song (with david guetta. i'm sorry, but snoop + dance = crap)
jobe watson - 25-life

any others who have fallen victim to the souffs curse that i've forgotten?

You mean outside of the lol@50uff$ team sheet?

Status
Not open for further replies.