What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've forgotten why you guys LOL@50uff$...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bottle

Coach
I'm hoping someone in here can help me. I didn't see the game between Lol@ and the Warriors yesterday, but I understand that a number of the Warriors NINE trys were meaningless. Now before I waste my time in watching all NINE trys being scored during the replay, can someone please advise me which of those NINE trys were in fact meaningful? This way I can focus on the most meaningful of the NINE trys, and thus avoid having my time wasted.
Ta.
Did I mention that there were NINE trys scored against Lol@ yesterday?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I'm hoping someone in here can help me. I didn't see the game between Lol@ and the Warriors yesterday, but I understand that a number of the Warriors NINE trys were meaningless. Now before I waste my time in watching all NINE trys being scored during the replay, can someone please advise me which of those NINE trys were in fact meaningful? This way I can focus on the most meaningful of the NINE trys, and thus avoid having my time wasted.
Ta.
Did I mention that there were NINE trys scored against Lol@ yesterday?
Nine, the number of meaningless tries scored against souths and the position they will miss out on again this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2FXPbW72Rs

TheDalek079

Bench
which Souffs fan is this?

fashion-fail-pick-a-plunger-and-pull.jpg

Silent Knight

First Grade
Shaun McRae should consider himself fortunate that he's no longer the coach of LOL@50uff$ now that Greg Inglis has arrived...

Greg-Inglis-blog.jpg

Mmmmmmmm...

ruglea250108_13885t.jpg

6a00d8341bfcfe53ef00e54f32c9d48834_800wi_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

Silent Knight

First Grade
Sydney watch out! By the time Greg Inglis's playing contract at LOL@50uff$ is up you'll have a rampaging monster tearing up your city!

4f7518ed-ac6a-4f47-9257-933d0cc8d018.jpg

Your only hope is if Gregzilla returns to Melbourne and Craig Bellamy puts him on an extreme fitness regime!

whall15

Coach
christ no..

we know what happens then..

oprah - failed PR trip to aus..
bon jovi - failed NRL anthem
christian bale - court over beating his family
tom cruise - the whole couch jumping thing
snoop dog - releases his worst ever song (with david guetta. i'm sorry, but snoop + dance = crap)
jobe watson - 25-life

any others who have fallen victim to the souffs curse that i've forgotten?

Those dickheads from American Hotrod who continue to make terrible television programs.

cristianoronaldo-420x0.jpg

Real Madrid who continue to finish behind Barcelona.

Ozzy

First Grade
Sydney watch out! By the time Greg Inglis's playing contract at LOL@50uff$ is up you'll have a rampaging monster tearing up your city!

4f7518ed-ac6a-4f47-9257-933d0cc8d018.jpg

Your only hope is if Gregzilla returns to Melbourne and Craig Bellamy puts him on an extreme fitness regime!
THAT'S where Lang went wrong. He put Big game on an extreme fatness regime. #-o

Ozzy

First Grade
is that a labret piercing i can see??

wow.. i thought only girls and emotional 17 year old boys in skinny jeans had those..
No, that is a laser location source. It helps him locate his mouth faster so he eat quicker.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
and just incase you can't wait 7 days to lol@souffs on tv, you can beam it directly to your PC

definately looking forward to seeing what comes in from the fans...

tumblr_lomdublLmA1qkjxb7o1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.