What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've forgotten why you guys LOL@50uff$...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parra Pride

Referee
Bunniesman said:
You're not a fan, and you don't know much about the club. He was great against Brisbane and Manly. And he also almost missed this game due to injury. AND he's not being played in the position where his impact would be maximised.

The funny thing is as soon as Inglis goes back to Melbourne this tool will be deathriding him.

juanfarkall

Coach
hoody-1.jpg

_Johnsy

Referee
I hear that there may be a banner to keep an eye out for next sunday, not confirmed just a wisper I heard.

LOL@50uff$

eozsmiles

Bench
In between lolling@50uff$ all arvo I had a quick lol@fox when one of the commentators mentioned how poor the Warriors were to let in a try either side of halftime. Scoring 4 tries in the first 20 minutes was ok and 4 more in the second half was ok too, but it was terrible to let one in before halftime.

lol@50uff$ and lol@fox

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Missed the game because I was working (note to perplexed 50uff$ fans - that's something you do when you have a J.O.B) so thought I'd check the live updates for the summary

ANZ Stadium today's venue, South Sydney fighting to keep their season alive
4 min: Souths error, Dylan Farrell doesn't receive the offload and it's Warriors ball inside Souths' territory.
6 min: TRY New Zealand Warriors
Scored by Bill Tupou. Conversion attempt by James Maloney successful.
Tupou follows a kick through and it looks like it's going dead but he grabs, it controls it and gets it down JUST inside the corner! Brilliant! Even better - Maloney's conversion - leather perfect!
New Zealand Warriors 6-0
10 min: TRY New Zealand Warriors
Scored by Shaun Johnson. Conversion attempt by James Maloney successful.
Superb awareness from Shaun Johnson, the rookie half jags an intercept on his own 10m line, Issac Luke the culprit. Johnson outpaces a flying Greg Inglis (lucky it wasn't raining) to complete a 90 metre try. Maloney adds two more and it's 12-0 inside ten minutes.
New Zealand Warriors 12-0
15 min: TRY New Zealand Warriors
Scored by Manu Vatuvei. Conversion attempt by James Maloney successful.
This is becoming embarrassing early for South Sydney, Joel Moon is able to offload close to the line and finds Manu Vatuvei - the "Beast" gets it down in the corner. Maloney makes no mistake from the touchline.
New Zealand Warriors 18-0
19 min: Rhys Wesser spills it inside his own 40m zone... Warriors scrum and more attack. This could get ugly.
26 min: TRY New Zealand Warriors
Scored by James Maloney. Conversion attempt by James Maloney successful.
Mateo's first touch and he explodes up the middle, finds James Maloney on the inside and the Warriors finally get one under the posts, after three tries previous all out wide. He converts his own effort easily.
New Zealand Warriors 24-0
40 min: Halftime is blown and the Rabbitohs faithful are baying for the blood of the men in pink. (were the 50uff$ players wearing pink today?)
50 min: TRY New Zealand Warriors
Scored by Joel Moon. Conversion attempt by James Maloney unsuccessful.
Big metres and some razzle dazzle play from the Warriors and Joel Moon capitalises on the momentum to take the Warriors over for another try. Maloney misses for the first time this afternoon, the Warriors now in front by 18.
New Zealand Warriors 28-10
56 min: Sandow knocks on in attack just as Souths looked dangerous. The Warriors push upfield but Chris looks injured in backplay...
58 min: TRY New Zealand Warriors
Scored by Joel Moon. Conversion attempt by James Maloney successful.
Big boot up in the air, midfield bomb - and after the ball slides left, Joel Moon claims a double! Warriors take a big lead now as Maloney converts.
New Zealand Warriors 34-10
68 min: TRY New Zealand Warriors
Scored by Manu Vatuvei. Conversion attempt by James Maloney unsuccessful.
Manu Vatuvei wins the battle of the skies, fielding the Maloney cross-field bomb with ease to touch down for his second of the day. Maloney misses.
New Zealand Warriors 38-16
69 min: Oh dear... the Bunnies have put it out on the full. Warriors penalty, halfway.
71 min: TRY New Zealand Warriors
Scored by Manu Vatuvei. Conversion attempt by James Maloney unsuccessful.
Same story, this time a more lofted kick from Johnson sees Vatuvei pluck it out of the air, you've gotta feel sorry for Nathan Merritt. Maloney now misses his third conversion attempt after starting four from four.
New Zealand Warriors 42-16
79 min: TRY New Zealand Warriors
Scored by Pita Godinet . Conversion attempt by James Maloney successful.
Pita Godinet, denied minutes earlier, dummies out of dummy half, and dives over to score on debut! Maloney nails the conversion near the posts and it's 48-16 to the visitors, and FULLTIME.
New Zealand Warriors 48-16

Kokora

Juniors
You guys are all tools, pieces of shit ! go flying f**k yourselves ! f**king merkins !

Eat shit and die. Souths are a great foundation club.

Muzby your life is so sad that you dedicate hours to posting f**king pictures defaming a club.

Get a life you tool !

That's coming from someone who's posted nearly 1000 times in less than a month....hmmmm :crazy:

Cliffhanger

Coach
x factor getting even more geniused, who would have thought it was possible?

lol@50uf$ and lol@ any dumb f**k who cannot grasp the concept.

Cliffhanger

Coach
I got no strings to hold be down
To make me fret or make me frown
I had strings, but now I'm free
I got no strings on me,

I got no strings, so I have fun
I'm not tied up when we need one
They've got strings but you can see
There are no strings on me!

BTW nub you're not gonna get banned by trolling.

I got no strings to hold be down
To make me fret or make me frown
I had strings, but now I'm free
I got no strings on me,

I got no strings, so I have fun
I'm not tied up when we need one
They've got strings but you can see
There are no strings on me!

BTW nub you're not gonna get banned by trolling.

Smarter than you look Clitorus-hanger

;-)

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Posts have disappeared, just like John Sutton.

Have they now?

I have this theory that John Sutton is a ninja. How else could someone wearing red on grass disappear so completely from a game?

He also has a star pupil who goes by the ancient and mystical code of BunniesMan, the one who has just attained the venerable and dangerous rank of...
211046_215297558493651_7228658_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.