What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've forgotten why you guys LOL@50uff$...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol::lol::lol: Ahh, LOL@50uff$ threads never cease to deliver new sources of ridicule. I wish I was here before he realised he was on a hiding to nothing.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showpost.php?p=7600670&postcount=2992

ah fair enough.....i will chow down on a serving of humble pie.... i missed that one, as i only read the first two pages of the original thread and then stopped, because it went from being mildly amusing to inane dribble......and by the looks of it....the dribble has not stopped

POPEYE

Coach
Could just see Sutton in a good pub team. He would be chaired off the field and smothered in beer in the dressing room.

Back at the pub he wouldn't have to buy a drink all night and everyone would be singing his praises. A pub team is where he belongs

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Lol@50uff$ and any chance they had of ninth spot. And lol@stateoforiginstandardMerritt getting crushed by the beast.

Silent Knight

First Grade
RLWC+2008+Final+Australia+v+New+Zealand+E2nB__FwM-ll.jpg

Manu: Well that game was a real good LOL@50uff$ moment. I was fortunate to score a hattrick because after I crossed the try line I was far too busy laughing to put the ball down.

Issac: Hey look at John Lang on the sideline there, it looks like he's just popped an ulcer. I don't know why he gets so worked up all of a sudden. He needs to learn to take a chill pill, I think Sutton has a few of those.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.